Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
For me, as far as Oud goes...

Oud Satin Mood
Gucci Intense Oud
Oud Immortal
Initio Oud for Happiness (have a dupe of this)

Creed Royal Oud is cool but not really oud like dar fr. I wasn't really feeling Versace's Oud Noir that much.

You just reminded me tho (and gave me an excuse) that I need to put together an Oud pack :shaq:
Do you know any good brands based in Dubai/Middle East?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Do you know any good brands based in Dubai/Middle East?

I ain't finna hold u---Im not too familiar wit too much of dat. My lady be the one buying up all that foreign shyt off Amazon fr.

I know Amouage was founded somewhere ova there and they're pretty reputable.

Lattafa is based ova there and I recently smelled samples of a lot their shyt and my lady got a lot of their shyt. It's good, cheap stuff. I actually got one of their more popular joints on the way today, Kamrah Qahwa.

Not really Middle East (but Turkish in foreign) but Nishane is becoming one of my fav houses.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I have been looking to find Dior Homme Parfum but it's hard to locate. I came across Fragrance Lord, is this a reputable site for frangrances?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I have been looking to find Dior Homme Parfum but it's hard to locate. I came across Fragrance Lord, is this a reputable site for frangrances?

Never heard of em.

Fragrance Buy is where I would get it

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was looking at this one. The bottle's too cheap for folks to decant...but I don't want another bottle.
I hear you especially about the bottles. I'm running out of of room and doing decants now (depending on how this Electimuss-Spice D'Arno smells that might change to a full bottle)
scensplit10-23-24.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I was looking at this one. The bottle's too cheap for folks to decant...but I don't want another bottle.

My decants still > my full bottles # wise so that's the only reason I even snagged it besides the price of course lol.

I low-key wanna toss a good 4-5 of my bottles out or resell them or give to my youngin's so I can stick wit a staple 8-10 full bottles and then the rest just gon be decants.

Was a few blind buys at the beginning of this journey I'm not happy with lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Anyone try this?