Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ill choose grey flannel over this...

atleast with grey flannel is playa vs smellin like carpet cleaner lol
I bought GF from Amazon for like $13.
It smelled just as strong and loud as it did back when I was a teen on 1st spray. :dead:

shyt really has a scent essence like a handknit blanket.:dead:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Electimuss Imperium

Top - Bergamot, coriander

Heart - Rose, lily, saffron, jasmine, neroli, tuberose

Base - Amber, musk, Madagascan vanilla, Guaiac wood, oud, patchouli

Let's get right to the 🐘🐘🐘 in the room. I've seen comparisons to everything from Aventus to Hacivat. I will say...maybe the first 20-30 seconds this is true. But after that, it ventures off into its own thing.

The Bergamot & coriander obv sparks the comparisons the most but once it gets into its floral bag, it's on its own. And then even more so with the Vanilla & Amber Musk dry down which is stronger than a mf

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Let's get right to the 🐘🐘🐘 in the room. I've seen comparisons to everything from Aventus to Hacivat. I will say...maybe the first 20-30 seconds this is true. But after that, it ventures off into its own thing.

The Bergamot & coriander obv sparks the comparisons the most but once it gets into its floral bag, it's on its own. And then even more so with the Vanilla & Amber Musk dry down which is stronger than a mf
I agree completely. Tired of the reviews saying everything smell like Aventus and Hacivat. They say the same about Tiziana Terenzi-Orion but it's only for the first 2-5 minutes and then it starts to get good. The oregano note is what sets it apart in the mid and the frankincense, and amber dry down makes it stand on its own.
Imperium starts to lean into Nishane- Ani territory after a while with the vanilla on the dry down but the coriander and bergamot really stand out.
People smell the opening of a fragrance and think that's all there is to it and rush to judgement not giving shyt a chance to develop.

SOTD-Xerjoff-P.33 (Smells a lot like 1 million)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Damm the whole "maceration" shyt real as fukk.

I got this probably a year ago at Marshall's or some shyt.

I couldn't smell shyt.
I just assumed I was anosmic to the main notes.

I kept retrying it and would smell a lil bit more but not enough to make an opinion.
94ae1653-e8a1-46eb-b5e2-6aa7972c82fa__37675.1728350331.jpg

I sprayed this shyt today: :dead:

This smells like a straight 1995 aftershave.

I head the, "By Mennen" theme song from the old school aftershave commercial when I smelled it.

Basically Gap Grass repackaged/purposed for the 24 in two five-sand.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I agree completely. Tired of the reviews saying everything smell like Aventus and Hacivat. They say the same about Tiziana Terenzi-Orion but it's only for the first 2-5 minutes and then it starts to get good. The oregano note is what sets it apart in the mid and the frankincense, and amber dry down makes it stand on its own.
Imperium starts to lean into Nishane- Ani territory after a while with the vanilla on the dry down but the coriander and bergamot really stand out.
People smell the opening of a fragrance and think that's all there is to it and rush to judgement not giving shyt a chance to develop.

SOTD-Xerjoff-P.33 (Smells a lot like 1 million)

+Rep if I could, Ong. Every Reddit/fragranca or YT user who smell bergamot, lemon, or any other bright ass zesty note in an open reach for that "smells like Aventus" like they SpongeBob :dead:

artworks-DlkbtaZ9VLelFpWO-cvaOZw-t500x500.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gentle Fluidity Silver today.
Just 3 sprays for the office. Wanted to switch it up from Prada L'Homme.

Once November hits, I'm going to be wearing the hell out of Tobacco Vanille. Man, I'm going to be annoying with it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

A while back I thought about getting a decant of Electimus Aquila Absolute.

Might look into that.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM

UPT3760170200408_two.jpg

Uh oh, pineapple & bergamot, must be tryna jock Aventus :skip:

But nah, they switched up the entire Top Note profile & moved the Tonka Bean from the top to the base compared to the OG which I tried awhile back. The opening is a lot more fruity than its namesake. I like it though----just don't know that I would classify it as "extreme" or put the 1270 name on it instead of its own thing. After the open, the Cedar & Guaiac hit harder than a mf ngl. I can barely even catch the Rose. The Vanilla doing it's thing too.

I fux wit both the OG & this one tho. I would cop a few more decants of both to have lying around.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
My October has been mainly TF Noir Extreme on days when temps are under 60 and Mancera Cedrat Boise on days over 75

Nov & Dec is Initio Side Effect season & my sleeper Spicebomb Nightvision

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What are your favorite ouds/Dubai scents?

For me, as far as Oud goes...

Oud Satin Mood
Gucci Intense Oud
Oud Immortal
Initio Oud for Happiness (have a dupe of this)

Creed Royal Oud is cool but not really oud like dar fr. I wasn't really feeling Versace's Oud Noir that much.

You just reminded me tho (and gave me an excuse) that I need to put together an Oud pack :shaq: