brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM - The One / Jazz Club

These two played together rather nicely. Enhanced smokiness and boozy like vibes. The vanilla bean & vanilla between the two has a nice, warm lingering effect too.

hey Coli cologne brehs, what's your favorite cologne currently ?

Mine is a tie between Versace Eros Blue bottle and Mercedes Benz

Man, you could ask this every day of the week and a mfs answer might change low-key lol.

But currently, for me, I still can't get enough of Checkmate (Mind Games) and the simple excellence of Versace Pour Homme.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sidenote: tryna get ya hands on this Alexander Hughes shyt is way more trouble than it need to be, especially if u want a discovery set or decants. Shyt might have to stay right in the UK mayne :unimpressed:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Sidenote: tryna get ya hands on this Alexander Hughes shyt is way more trouble than it need to be, especially if u want a discovery set or decants. Shyt might have to stay right in the UK mayne :unimpressed:
I dont know if they getting better with that shyt but I used to have them packages flowing, now I got stuff tied up in uk and middle east :heh:

My people was in UK for the nfl games and we tryna get right, lets see how that goes.. :snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You mean those Aaron Terrance Hughes frags? If so then yea they are near impossible to get or priced way too high. Too much fukkery going on with that house and him.

Got a Day Three sample pack and yea I'm gonna need Filosofia.:whew:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You mean those Aaron Terrance Hughes frags? If so then yea they are near impossible to get or priced way too high. Too much fukkery going on with that house and him.

Got a Day Three sample pack and yea I'm gonna need Filosofia.:whew:

Yup, those the ones. Dont know why I keep wanting to type Alexander :dead:

But the profiles for some of them seem legit...if only a mf could get hands on em

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Untitled.jpg

my brother texted me this today. with no caption or anything. Guess I gotta send him a reup @BronxBomber :russ:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got a decant of Aventus Absolut. It's a really good flanker and dries down into an intimate body scent with notes of vetiver and cinnamon in it. Kind of pricey but I wanted to try something else and it was dissimilar enough from the original aventus that it was worth a shot

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD

UP8016741632433_two.png

Everything and the kitchen sink in this one. But it works. It leans sweet, and yet kinda green @ the same time. Could see myself coppin' a bottle of this sometime in the future.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM

20181231_210041422_iOS.jpeg

Top: African Marigold, Bergamot, Buchu
Heart: Cyclamen, Violet
Base: Moroccan Cedarwood, Vetiver

Kept seeing this one pop up in my feeds on diff sites so grabbed a sample. Think I had LV Nouveau Monde on my brain since they both are allegedly inspired by perfumer trips to Africa.

Nouveau Monde is a lot darker than this tho with leather, Oud & cocoa notes for one.

The person for Byredo clearly was on sum fusion ish with his African inspiration, but not in a bad way. It's light, it's quiet and it's clean overall. The fruit notes are more of a bridge than anything but the Vetiver & Cyclamen are doing the heavy lifting for me. Very floral, airy and a whiff of smokiness every now & again that I like.