brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Have a Scent Split of Hacivat X and it really is great. Almost bought a full bottle but now Papilifeko is on my list. Really like they got rid of the oakmoss in Hacivat X b/c the OG is a little too much for me almost to the point of it being screechy. The lime, orange, and pineapple in X blends really with and makes it way more appealing than the OG.

I legit was about to walk out with a full bottle of the Hacivat til bro told me they do decanters too. Both my wallet & my need for variety were like:

oh-no.gif

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've fallen way off my cologne game, only colognes I have in rotation right now are:

Versace EROS (EDT, was too cheap to buy the EDP, and it lasts all day on skin anyway);
Tom Ford Ombre Leather (EDP)
Dior Sauvage (EDT)
Margiela Replica JAZZ CLUB (sample)
Margiela Replica BY THE FIREPLACE

What I want to get my hands on now is Le Labo Santal 26 - but its hard to justify the extra expense right now.

But I still get compliments daily at work, on the street, from friends, etc.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Scents of Wood - Vanilla in Armagnac

I mostly get the vanilla, but there's definitely some other notes to darken it up.

I'm somewhat reminded of Vanille Fatale, which I copped earlier this year.

For y'all that like that Mercedes Benz - Club Black

This is a pretty good price for it.

Also peep

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the main reason why I stopped buying. I'll still sample things, but in order for me to buy, it would have to be something off my wishlist, or really wows me.
yeah, i'm not buying anything else until i finish a bottle. i'm done with this shyt :dead:

current all-year rotation is

creed aventus
acqua di gio profumo
bleu de chanel EDP

in the summer, i throw in sauvage, and green irish tweed

in the winter, i switch those out for Boss - the scent, and polo black

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
hey Coli cologne brehs, what's your favorite cologne currently ?

Mine is a tie between Versace Eros Blue bottle and Mercedes Benz

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
hey Coli cologne brehs, what's your favorite cologne currently ?

Mine is a tie between Versace Eros Blue bottle and Mercedes Benz
We know we know :mjlol:
Nah but seriously way too many but my most impressed would have to be

Savoir Faire-Sin Santo and Sage. I only wore it once but this smells like nothing I've ever smelled before. It's an old world, earthy, almost mystical fragrance for the fall winter. Nothing touches this as far as scent profile and uniqueness. I literally was addicted to this for a full month and couldn't go more than two days smelling it or spraying it on my pillow before going to bed. 10mL is almost gone and will definitely be buying a full bottle in a few weeks.

This week.
10-12-24soulbatikdua.jpg

I'm a gourmand fan especially when it comes to the fall. Dua had these on sale last week and I was intrigued by a few and decided to pull the trigger

Sunlight Lovers-Louis Vuitton-Lvers clone and I can't lie I sort of like this one more than the OG. It's not as green and doesn't give me that Santal 33 pickle smell. Way more bright with the bergamot and especially the ginger. It was my scent of the day on yesterday and got a few compliments at work.

Banana Carmel Wonderland- Been looking for a banana frag for a while now and this is dead on. Smells like fresh out the oven banana bread with a touch of spicy caramel sauce.

Playful Chocolate Delight- I thought it was gonna be a Chocolate Greedy clone but I was pleasantly surprised. It separates itself with putting the chocolate in the background and the plum and apple taking the front seat. Shocked at how good this is.

Honey Havane- This reminds me of Slumberhouse-Kiste but not nearly as nuclear. Honey, tobacco, a little chocolate, vanilla and amber. Reminds me of Pure Malt but a touch sweet and the tobacco turned up. This is really good and will definitely get some wears this fall/winter.

Moresque Soul Batik-Amber bomb. Reminds me of Kilian-Intoxicated, African Leather (minus the rose) and hints of Layton. Opens with cardamom, bergamot and pink pepper and then settle into a vanilla and smoky amber. I just layered this on one hand with that Dua-Banana Caramel Wonderland and :ohhh:. The hints of the banana and amber with vanilla and caramel got me smelling like a fall dessert.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
We know we know :mjlol:
Nah but seriously way too many but my most impressed would have to be

Savoir Faire-Sin Santo and Sage. I only wore it once but this smells like nothing I've ever smelled before. It's an old world, earthy, almost mystical fragrance for the fall winter. Nothing touches this as far as scent profile and uniqueness. I literally was addicted to this for a full month and couldn't go more than two days smelling it or spraying it on my pillow before going to bed. 10mL is almost gone and will definitely be buying a full bottle in a few weeks.

This week.
10-12-24soulbatikdua.jpg

I'm a gourmand fan especially when it comes to the fall. Dua had these on sale last week and I was intrigued by a few and decided to pull the trigger

Sunlight Lovers-Louis Vuitton-Lvers clone and I can't lie I sort of like this one more than the OG. It's not as green and doesn't give me that Santal 33 pickle smell. Way more bright with the bergamot and especially the ginger. It was my scent of the day on yesterday and got a few compliments at work.

Banana Carmel Wonderland- Been looking for a banana frag for a while now and this is dead on. Smells like fresh out the oven banana bread with a touch of spicy caramel sauce.

Playful Chocolate Delight- I thought it was gonna be a Chocolate Greedy clone but I was pleasantly surprised. It separates itself with putting the chocolate in the background and the plum and apple taking the front seat. Shocked at how good this is.

Honey Havane- This reminds me of Slumberhouse-Kiste but not nearly as nuclear. Honey, tobacco, a little chocolate, vanilla and amber. Reminds me of Pure Malt but a touch sweet and the tobacco turned up. This is really good and will definitely get some wears this fall/winter.

Moresque Soul Batik-Amber bomb. Reminds me of Kilian-Intoxicated, African Leather (minus the rose) and hints of Layton. Opens with cardamom, bergamot and pink pepper and then settle into a vanilla and smoky amber. I just layered this on one hand with that Dua-Banana Caramel Wonderland and :ohhh:. The hints of the banana and amber with vanilla and caramel got me smelling like a fall dessert.

where do you buy this from, based on your description I'm very intrigued

I'm wearing my Azarro Most Wanted today

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
where do you buy this from, based on your description I'm very intrigued

I'm wearing my Azarro Most Wanted today
Picked it up from Maxaroma a few weeks back for about $57. They had some kind of crazy sale where the site had it for $95 and I had some points on my card and said why not. Not gonna lie I was watching Neeb's live (Aromatix) and this was one of his haul scents. He spoke really highly of it and Regalien-Antidote which I need to get my hands on. He had a code I used which dropped it down to like $70 and my card points made it a no brainer.
I'll say try the decant first just to see if you like it.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Picked it up from Maxaroma a few weeks back for about $57. They had some kind of crazy sale where the site had it for $95 and I had some points on my card and said why not. Not gonna lie I was watching Neeb's live (Aromatix) and this was one of his haul scents. He spoke really highly of it and Regalien-Antidote which I need to get my hands on. He had a code I used which dropped it down to like $70 and my card points made it a no brainer.
I'll say try the decant first just to see if you like it.

so is the website Maxaroma.com. ?