brehs lets talk cologne game

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Good looking, Im gonna go back in my inbox and hit couple cats up. Whoever responds here I'll do the same, it will be linked to your email etc.
if you havent already gotten the Dai Quiri is def more fruity for cats who on some only wearing spice but its official. I love Byrons house.
Yea I just copped some body oils.. 4 joints that my shorty likes and my other Jumpoffs… till this day breh, that panty dropper is unfukkwitable… I use that as my daily and layer up with whatever cologne I’m rocking for the day …. Joint is undefeated

:ohlawd:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
time to switch into the wintry parfume..any new reccomendations?

In terms of 2024 releases, these are the ones that have caught my attention.

Intern Salary budget
  • I liked these a lot
    • Viktor and Rolf - Spicebomb Dark Leather
    • Bvlgari - Man in Black Parfum
    • Armani - Stronger with You Tobacco
  • Heavy in the (internet) streets
    • Thierry Mugler - A-Men Fantasm (was only aight to me)
    • Givenchy - Gentleman Society - EDP Extreme
    • Hugo Boss - Boss Bottled Absolu
    • Hugo Boss - The Scent Elixir
    • Burberry - Hero Parfum
CEO Compensation Package/Golden Parachute
  • Creed - Centaurus (it's cool)
  • Initio - Narcotic Delight (it's very sweet)

Obviously get a sample before you put your hard earned money down...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
In terms of 2024 releases, these are the ones that have caught my attention.

Intern Salary budget
  • I liked these a lot
    • Viktor and Rolf - Spicebomb Dark Leather
    • Bvlgari - Man in Black Parfum
    • Armani - Stronger with You Tobacco
  • Heavy in the (internet) streets
    • Thierry Mugler - A-Men Fantasm (was only aight to me)
    • Givenchy - Gentleman Society - EDP Extreme
    • Hugo Boss - Boss Bottled Absolu
    • Hugo Boss - The Scent Elixir
    • Burberry - Hero Parfum
CEO Compensation Package/Golden Parachute
  • Creed - Centaurus (it's cool)
  • Initio - Narcotic Delight (it's very sweet)

Obviously get a sample before you put your hard earned money down...
Thanks Buddy

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTDs

D'Annam - Da Lat - Might be the first joint I've got that features red wine as a note. Interesting.

V&R - Spicebomb Dark Leather. - One of the nicer pick ups this year. Might need to invest...in a 10 ml decant. FOH with buying a full bottle. Never see Spicebomb on deep discount.

Here are some joints that I'm interested in getting some info on

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Vert Désir: Veronique Gabai

Eau De Perfum Green & Woody
VERT DÉSIR - 85 ml
Regular price $260.00

375x500.60670.jpg

Notes
Lemon, Mint, Absinth, and Cedarwood.

--------------------

*This the other Scentbird subscription for this month.

This is good. This not as mint dominant as I expected. This doesn't have much projection either but smells good. This more generally green and partly minty.

I tested this against my Scentbird bottle of:

You Or Someone Like You: Etat Libre d'Orange

375x500.43531.jpg

You Or Someone Like You, way more bright and minty. :wow:. This projects big and last forever on me.

I fukked around and finally ordered a full bottle off FragranceX. Everytime I was looking for it on discounters, it was sold out.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with Creed.

This week I re-tested some decants I bought a while back.

Viking Cologne, didn't care for it.

Original Vetiver, I actually had to scrub it off because the scent wouldn't let me sleep. Somehow I've grown to hate this...and that's way different than merely "this fragrance isn't for me."

Royal Oud, I think I did like this. But since my first sprays a few months ago, the spray nozzle doesn't work. I can't pump out any fragrance. So I don't even remember what it smells like.

Anyway, that's just my experience. I know a lot of people like Creed. But outside of Virgin Island Water, and maybe Aventus, I don't care for this house.

I haven't been active in this thread because I have too many decants I need to use up before I think about buying more.

Glad to see you guys enjoying the journey tho.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Peace yall, havent posted in a minute we have been wild busy, we have been able to grow least 20% year over year. Coli and BGOL have been a part of it and greatly appreciated. We are doing 20% off all orders until 8pm today EST time so thats about 5 hours from now. We also had to nix the COLI blanket code because some people seem to be sharing them and they are being picked up by coupon farms. :gucci: So even after this Coli fam will still get 15% off but Ill have Ill have to assign you an individual code. So Inbox me for it and I'll lace it up. But for now you dont need a code. Anything over $40 is 20% off.
There are some of you all have 20-50-100+ orders it does not go unnoticed or without extreme gratitude. Ive laced a couple people from here, but this winter gonna shoot yall some dope merch. :salute:

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

:lolbron:

Yessir. Thank you answering my email about the codes a few months back. fukked up how that went down but I'm always on the site scooping up something. Your home oils got me in a chokehold right now. Just grabbed your version of Haltane, Gucci Guilty Pour Homme and Moncler Pour Homme.
I see yall reupped that Clive Christian Rock Rose. Gotta get it before it goes out again.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - D'Annam - Vietnamese Coffee

How them boys say it?

This is SPOT ON.

Smells exactly like vietnamese coffee, not just coffee. The sweetness of the condensed milk is in there with the great coffee smell.

Might have to holla at the Day 3 La Tacita de Cafe for a head to head battle.
Made me dig up my decant of Tacita just now.
:ahh:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Man shout out to Francis Kurkdjian.. I know its been mixed bag since back at Dior but been rocking the reimagined Gris Dior recently and from in office to cookout this is a BANGER.. Can last all day even in south florida humidity, have gotten compliments in all settings. Probably my favorite "new" scent of year soo far..

Looking forward to what fall brings tho :blessed:

Those prices crazy but might have to sample the rest of the Esprit de Parfum collection.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Fulton and Roark - Palmetto

Brazilian Pepper, Cedar, Magnolia - smells like something you'd mop the floor with.

Edit - The dry down is very Aventus/Sauvage like. Do not recommend. Only 15 more to go

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOYD - Terre D'Hermes

I didn't know how I felt about the (above) the 1st time I tried it but after testing it some more, I can say I fux wit it. It's not in high regard for like I see elsewhere but it's still a good clean, earthy scent.

SOTD - Jazz Club / Triumph of Bacchus

These two played together far better than what I thought they would. Very warm and the tobacco notes in both give it a (not too) sweet smoky vibe on me.