brehs lets talk cologne game

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Grabbed that City Rhythm 3 for $70 deal (15mL) they had going on a few weeks back

Austin- This smells like a spicier version of Italica and more masculine.

Nashville- This is my favorite of the 3. Opening is a blast of Irish cream liqueur and coffee. The mid is where the vanilla kicks in and the dry down turns to citrus. Very unique fragrance for the fall.

Barcelona-Light roses, cherries, and red wine that leans a little feminine but I can pull it off. The dry down turns into a nice sandalwood and chocolate.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Sun Bleached: Une Nuit Nomade

375x500.66298.jpg

------------------------------------

*Got my Scentbird subscription for this month.

:ehh:
I like this. The majority of reviews I read said this was boring.
But I knew I would probably like this.

This a mix of soap and freshly washed laundry.
Since soapy & powdery my favorite classification this might be moved into my current top 10. :ehh:

I can understand someone not being impressed tho.
I want a full bottle.
Everything I smell from Une Nuit Nomade been fire.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
anthony-bourdain-signature-scent-v0-m31ekunny5rd1.jpeg

SOTDs

d'Annam - Phu Quoc - forgettable. All I get is citrus
d'Annam - Harvest Season - Grapefruit, Orange, Ink Ppper, Rice, Rose, Violet, Vetiver, Patchouli - not sure about this one. It's nice, but not memorable either
Aaron Terrence Hughes - Tabac - the only thing I'll ever recommend from him. Oud, Vanilla, Tobacco,

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Peace yall, havent posted in a minute we have been wild busy, we have been able to grow least 20% year over year. Coli and BGOL have been a part of it and greatly appreciated. We are doing 20% off all orders until 8pm today EST time so thats about 5 hours from now. We also had to nix the COLI blanket code because some people seem to be sharing them and they are being picked up by coupon farms. :gucci: So even after this Coli fam will still get 15% off but Ill have Ill have to assign you an individual code. So Inbox me for it and I'll lace it up. But for now you dont need a code. Anything over $40 is 20% off.
There are some of you all have 20-50-100 orders it does not go unnoticed or without extreme gratitude. Ive laced a couple people from here, but this winter gonna shoot yall some dope merch. :salute:

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Peace yall, havent posted in a minute we have been wild busy, we have been able to grow least 20% year over year. Coli and BGOL have been a part of it and greatly appreciated. We are doing 20% off all orders until 8pm today EST time so thats about 5 hours from now. We also had to nix the COLI blanket code because some people seem to be sharing them and they are being picked up by coupon farms. :gucci: So even after this Coli fam will still get 15% off but Ill have Ill have to assign you an individual code. So Inbox me for it and I'll lace it up. But for now you dont need a code. Anything over $40 is 20% off.
There are some of you all have 20-50-100 orders it does not go unnoticed or without extreme gratitude. Ive laced a couple people from here, but this winter gonna shoot yall some dope merch. :salute:

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

:what::snoop: at the bolded.

Appreciate the service as always fam! Congratulations on the business doing well. How's little man been? He still hooping?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
:what::snoop: at the bolded.

Appreciate the service as always fam! Congratulations on the business doing well. How's little man been? He still hooping?

Appreciate fam, it's wild cause I been around before the net, and couldn't imagine what would happen. Coli and BGOL have been God sent.

My son nicer then I ever was, just not that BX mentality, but he tough, so Im thankful brother. Good student, obeys. Im more afraid of sending him out to the world then for him to be reckless.

Fam the sharing of coupons, I really try to give the benefit of doubt but the staff was like yooo you gotta chill, because we get emails like oh I got this code and its not working, saw on a board someone sharing it not knowing it was connected there email accounts, so it pulls it off before they check out. Anyways l know people want to share the love but I can do that here cause for the most part brothers and sisters here on the same wave length. 15 off and free shipping is like $30 off for a $70 order.

That being said I dont think its malicious but you know... 'Its rules to this ish I made me a booklet for you to get'

BTW got you for sure on the merch... :salute:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Appreciate fam, it's wild cause I been around before the net, and couldn't imagine what would happen. Coli and BGOL have been God sent.

My son nicer then I ever was, just not that BX mentality, but he tough, so Im thankful brother. Good student, obeys. Im more afraid of sending him out to the world then for him to be reckless.

Fam the sharing of coupons, I really try to give the benefit of doubt but the staff was like yooo you gotta chill, because we get emails like oh I got this code and its not working, saw on a board someone sharing it not knowing it was connected there email accounts, so it pulls it off before they check out. Anyways l know people want to share the love but I can do that here cause for the most part brothers and sisters here on the same wave length. 15 off and free shipping is like $30 off for a $70 order.

That being said I dont think its malicious but you know... 'Its rules to this ish I made me a booklet for you to get'

BTW got you for sure on the merch... :salute:
Fam… good looks on the code while it was workin.. I racked up over 70 diff body oils .. salute to your business … I’ll be copping a few things before 8pm tonight.. I put a few of my ppls onto your site as well…and they copped some joints…

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
61rbLltdS9L.jpg

Tried a sample of this today for shyts and giggles. Very simplistic (Amberwood, Water & Geranium) and clean. Real soapy 🫧 type ish going on. A bit shocked @ the price but it goes. Could see it working anywhere 4 da most part.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Fam… good looks on the code while it was workin.. I racked up over 70 diff body oils .. salute to your business … I’ll be copping a few things before 8pm tonight.. I put a few of my ppls onto your site as well…and they copped some joints…
Good looking, Im gonna go back in my inbox and hit couple cats up. Whoever responds here I'll do the same, it will be linked to your email etc.
if you havent already gotten the Dai Quiri is def more fruity for cats who on some only wearing spice but its official. I love Byrons house.