brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ZARA VAPEUR BLANCHE EAU DE PARFUM

“The notion of a sporty but at the same time spiritual space. Like a cloud of warm vapor, water vapor, energizing, purifying, and spiritual." A perfume by Olivia Giacobetti.
An aromatic woody fragrance that reveals notes of eucalyptus, cedar wood, and musk.

20210647999-e1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tested this 1 today. The eucalyptus strong and the musk tones it done. It definitely has that clean botanical vibe.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD

This is what I expected Beach Walk to smell like, I think. It captures the essence of a beach a lot more effectively even with a diff spin on the notes:

Italian lemon, French sage, Egyptian geranium, USA Viginia Cedar Wood

Opening is fresh, clean aromatic and salty. Gotta take it for a few more spins to see what the performance is hittin' for but this is a nice spring/summer buy......at a discount. Not paying $190 + for this. But I would come off a hundo.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Saw this on /r

If you could choose only one note to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I already know @WIA20XX gon prob say tobacco or something tobacco adjacent :lolbron:

I might go Oud or Marine

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did they fix the sprayer on this joint?
Hell naw, I had to cut it open. Funny thing is the sprayer is not the issue, its the damn rubber flask enclosure they have the bottle cased in that makes it hard to press the atomizer which just cause the juice to dribble out.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Hell naw, I had to cut it open. Funny thing is the sprayer is not the issue, its the damn rubber flask enclosure they have the bottle cased in that makes it hard to press the atomizer which just cause the juice to dribble out.

Haha, so they don't take feedback from their customers, lol.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ZARA LIVRE BLANC EAU DE PARFUM 100 ML (3.38 FL. OZ).

“A blank page, a pause, a parenthesis, or a punctuation mark. A washed cotton, a clean, soft, and light white.” A perfume by Olivia Giacobetti.
A floral and musky fragrance that reveals notes of cotton, white wood, and musk.

20210648999-e1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*This the last one of the 4 fragrances in the set. I tested it today.

It's hard as hell to explain what it smells like. :jbhmm:
I definitely like it.
It's fresh and clean and strong. There is no fragrance note that I can use to describe it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
layer it with bitter peach not a lot 2-3 sprays then the mfk

Went to Nordstrom today. Couldn't remember if it was them or Saks 5th that give out Creed samples of u talk to em long enough. Mfs talmbout they don't sell Creed but can only order it :martin:

Walked out wit dat Bitter Peach tho

shrek-smirk-shrek-sus.gif[IMG]