Went here earlier with my sister and got a custom perfume made:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can someone speak more to this?

Seems like a thing I never mixed colognes :patrice:
Thats well known dope and effective blend right there. Both scents compliement each other well. Dua even makes a scent that is a blend of both fragrances. I layer scents all the time. Good one that is called "The home wrecker" is a blend of The one edt or edp layered on top of Dior Homme Intense.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD

216141_2980d1c38b47447af4e88ae5174893d7_oceanic-symphony.jpg

Top Notes Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Sea Salt, Musk
Base Notes Ambregris

This right here? Nice, simple and smooth. This is like a much better version of Obvious Une's Fleur D'Oranger that I tried a while back, or as someone in here called it, the "Sunny D special" :mjlol:

The sea salt & ambergris is a nice touch to give it an aquatic/marine spin. Shyt is fresh.

I'ma talk about these dog ass Dua joints I bought a lil later. Just wanna take em for a cpl more spins before I'm concrete wit da shyt :martin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Can someone speak more to this?

Seems like a thing I never mixed colognes :patrice:

I use AI (and sometimes just my own nose/eyes looking & smelling what I got) to see what might mix well. Sometimes there's no point but sometimes you find a godly concoction that take shyt to another level.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
SOTD

216141_2980d1c38b47447af4e88ae5174893d7_oceanic-symphony.jpg

Top Notes Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Sea Salt, Musk
Base Notes Ambregris

This right here? Nice, simple and smooth. This is like a much better version of Obvious Une's Fleur D'Oranger that I tried a while back, or as someone in here called it, the "Sunny D special" :mjlol:

The sea salt & ambergris is a nice touch to give it an aquatic/marine spin. Shyt is fresh.

I'ma talk about these dog ass Dua joints I bought a lil later. Just wanna take em for a cpl more spins before I'm concrete wit da shyt :martin:
them notes seem :ehh:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Armani - Profondo Parfum

Finally got dat 5 milli from Perfuum.

Does it smell good? - Yes.
Does it have a wow factor? - No
Is it unique? - Not really.
Compared to the EDP, EDP 2024 - they're all in the same wheel house. You can tell the differences between the two, and it's just slight tweaks.

Would it be redundant if you already have either of the other 2? Prolly.

My fave freshie line from Armani. Definitely like it. I would not go out of my way to get this one.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

ZARA (VETIVERICH) EDP 100 ML (3.4 FL. OZ).

Eau de parfum. The fragrance opens with the invigorating and modern trio of pear, saffron, and bergamot. In the middle, green violet and jasmine petals intertwine, creating a fresh and floral harmony. The fragrance settles in a distinguished base of cedar wood and vetiver, leaving a long-lasting impression of clean sophistication.

(VETIVERICH) is a timeless olfactory trip that perfectly combines freshness with a woody elegance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This another Zara fragrance I got in my order. I like this. It has a clean, sterilized plastic packaging scent. Like a new car scent. :ehh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD

SPSALTMAN.jpg

Notes
Green mango, bitter orange, petitgrain, lime, bergamot, elemi, pineapple, pomelo, star gooseberry, magnolia, rosa damascene, green chili, sandalwood, guava leaf, vetiver, salt accord, seaweed

Def givin' off summer tropical vibes. Nautical too wit the salt in the opening complimenting the bright burst of fruits. The salt & citrus keep it from being too overpoweringly sweet but I could still see it being bothersome for some.

The salt, pineapple, mango & chili standout to me on 1st impression. It's something fun & diff tho. I could see myself gettin' a bottle.