Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

20210671999-e1.jpg

Got this set on sale

ZARA A PERFUME BY OLIVIA GIACOBETTI DISCOVERY SET EAU DE PARFUM 100 ML + 3 x 25 ML (3.38 FL. OZ + 3 x 0.85 FL. OZ).

Discover the “A Perfume By Olivia Giacobetti” collection through the Livre Blanc fragrance in regular size, and Popeline Blanche, Blanc Ensoleillé, and Vapeur Blanche fragrances in travel size.

Testing 1 fragrance a day.

Today I wore:

ZARA BLANC ENSOLEILLÉ EAU DE PARFUM

A milky, salty, sugary white. A soft and hypnotic white.” A perfume by Olivia Giacobetti.

A milky woody fragrance that reveals notes of bergamot, coconut milk, wood, and musk.
----------------------

I smell coconut more than anything. It's kinda loud too.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD

Put that GnTonic on the wrist, might rock tomorrow
Hit the town for a bit - Profondo Parfum...

Chilling out right now...

BVLGARI - Man in Black Parfum - MiB was always my 'in the office" Tobacco Vanille. This joint is almost the same. I was worried about the tuberose, but I don't smell it in this.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD

UP7340032806236_two.png

I guess I was to try a Byredo parfum sooner than I thought. Forgot I even ordered a sample of this.

But....I'm glad I did. It's dope. Kinda givin' me vast, ancient library (wit a market full of incense on the inside) vibes, but in a good way :whoa:.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ZARA POPELINE BLANCHE EAU DE PARFUM

“The simplicity of a musky cologne. Like having fine cotton next to the skin. A white shirt, elegant and timeless.” A perfume by Olivia Giacobetti.
A cologne that reveals notes of bergamot, washed cotton, neroli, and musk.
4000.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

*Tested this 1 today. This another 1 that has a clean, sterilized plastic scent with a lemon twist. I like this way more than the coconut scented 1.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM - Beach Walk (Replica MM)

I do get a "beachy" smell off 1st application, but after that it low-key turns floral (on me) & then it disappears not too long after that to the point where I barely got to enjoy the base fr. After sittin' wit it, it could def pass for a lotion or freshener scent. Some of the last few scents I've tried gave me more 'beach vibes' tho along with other ish in the collection. Wouldn't waste my time with this one again.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
SOTM - Beach Walk (Replica MM)

I do get a "beachy" smell off 1st application, but after that it low-key turns floral (on me) & then it disappears not too long after that to the point where I barely got to enjoy the base fr. After sittin' wit it, it could def pass for a lotion or freshener scent. Some of the last few scents I've tried gave me more 'beach vibes' tho along with other ish in the collection. Wouldn't waste my time with this one again.
That's my main issue with the Maison Margela Replica series, the scents don’t last long.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Partying In Malibu Bay

DUA DESIGNER LINE

Inspiration: Malibù Party In The Bay - 5th Anniversary by Simone Andreoli

Get ready to dance, laugh, and have the best time ever with Partying In Malibu Bay! Inspired by Malibù Party In The Bay - 5th Anniversary by Simone Andreoli, this fragrance is all about the fun, sun, and endless summer vibes. At the initial stage, the fresh, zesty scent of Lime fills the air, making you feel super energized and ready to join the fun. As you groove to the music, the sweet and tropical aroma of Coconut and Sugar wraps around you, adding a touch of paradise to your night. The scent of Rum makes you think of delicious cocktails, perfect for a beach party. And the warm, smooth notes of Sandalwood give a cozy feeling, like a bonfire under the stars. Let the good times roll with Partying In Malibu Bay and make unforgettable memories with this exciting and playful scent!

CLASSIFICATION: Fruity

NOTES: Lime, Coconut, Sugar, Rum, & Sandalwood.

CONCENTRATION: Extrait de Parfum
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tested this yesterday. I actually smell every note in this.:ehh:
Got this yesterday and wearing it today. I'm impressed at how good this smells. That coconut and lime hit like crazy. Better than most coconut frags I've smelled. Definitely a vacation for the summer scent.

Last edited: