brehs lets talk cologne game

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

The high-end costume jewelry Maison Les Néréides re-edits its iconic fragrance: “Patchouli Antique”. To incarnate the brand values of elegance and sophistication, the iconic Patchouli Antique is adopted. Reinvented, yet faithful to the original, this new take on Patchouli Antique offers a unique olfactory signature, both charming and elegant. This wooden oriental starts with notes of incense, giving it a bewitching and mystical aura. The heart reveals patchouli and Texas Cedar, for a powerful yet voluptuous character. With base notes of oak foam, amber, benzoin and vanilla, an oriental harmony signs the fragrance and gives it a modern twist. The scent’s wake is highly addictive, and irresistibly enticing

*This got delivered a few days ago. The incense and vanilla stands out.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I had on Ambre des Abysses by Houbigant yesterday. Blast of mint in the opening, almost reminiscent of Beach Hut Man. I've mentioned before the latter is too green to me, almost like Irish green soap. Ambre des Abysses is much more subdued, and really shines in the dry down. Not too sweet but not too earthy either, a really nice balance. I should be able to get a few full wearings out of this decant before I decide if its bottle worthy.

SOTD - Ebene Fume

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOTD - Sean John 3AM

This is my everyday office scent. Clean, fresh and airy while being unique. Two compliments in two days if that counts for anything. For a cheapie it has the best atomizer in my collection. Should have bought a 2nd bottle when this was a hidden cheapie gem because it's been discontinued and resellers are taxing, smh.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sote
aXzUWGJ.jpeg

One sexy ass scent

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Sean John 3AM

This is my everyday office scent. Clean, fresh and airy while being unique. Two compliments in two days if that counts for anything. For a cheapie it has the best atomizer in my collection. Should have bought a 2nd bottle when this was a hidden cheapie gem because it's been discontinued and resellers are taxing, smh.
It really does. I literally spray this just because of the atomizer :mjlol:Dont wear it much but that dam atomizer make you question these other houses, dam near best in game.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

ZARA EAU/02 TANTO AMORE EAU DE PARFUM
100 ML (3.38 FL. OZ).

“Captures the essence of summer, radiating warmth, sweetness, and pure vacation vibes.”
An aromatic and woody fragrance with notes of blood orange, juniper berries, and cardamom. Reveals notes of lavender, iris, and vanilla.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this when I saw that there were some Zara fragrances marked 50% or more off on the website.
This smells mad bright. I smell pure blood orange and then slightly aquatic. I don't smell anything woody about this. I wore this yesterday and I oversprayed thinking that this wouldn't last long. I could smell this shyt on me for hours.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this when I saw that there were some Zara fragrances marked 50% or more off on the website.
This smells mad bright. I smell pure blood orange and then slightly aquatic. I don't smell anything woody about this. I wore this yesterday and I oversprayed thinking that this wouldn't last long. I could smell this shyt on me for hours.

This bottle is cheaper than the decant...

*trying to resist the urge*