brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD-Dua Gone Swimming In Caribbean Waters.
Its in the 90s and this is pushing like crazy in this humidity. Summer approved.

Fukkin' Out of Stock

YlltcIOhCs9CJfS0.jpg

Erolfa is like the older brother to Milliesime Imperial.

Been a min since I put my nose on Milliesime Imperial but I can see that now that I think on it a lil :ehh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wearing Perseus by PDM today.

Somehow I didn't notice this at first but...is this just a milder copy of Terre d'Hermes Eau Givree?

Or am I just saying this because they both have grapefruit/juniper berry notes?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Ol boy out here hurting feelings :mjcry:

I seen his reviews and the way he approaches women and ask for their input comes off as hella creepy.

I think dude would get mased if he was not in broad daylight and did not have a camera.

Truthfully I really just watch Black reviewers, I use to watch Justin Copeland, but bro needs to upgrade his wife lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I seen his reviews and the way he approaches women and ask for their input comes off as hella creepy.

I think dude would get mased if he was not in broad daylight and did not have a camera.

Truthfully I really just watch Black reviewers, I use to watch Justin Copeland, but bro needs to upgrade his wife lol

Man y'all gotta leave cuh & his wife alone

shaq-laugh-shaq.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wearing Perseus by PDM today.

Somehow I didn't notice this at first but...is this just a milder copy of Terre d'Hermes Eau Givree?

Or am I just saying this because they both have grapefruit/juniper berry notes?
I think the latter. I don't think they smell all that alike but do have similarities. Perseus is way more citrus forward but does have that grapefruit opening to it like Eau Givree. The citron in Givree is what makes it seem to get colder the longer you wear it.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:picard:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

dave-chappelle-white-guy.gif

SOTD-Desirtoxic-GNTONIC

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really have to love something to buy 200ml of it.
It would make sense to me in 4 scenarios.

1. It's your signature scent
2. You use it for a frequent situation (always to the gym)
3. You love the scent but it requires a lot of sprays. So if it was a summer scent that you have to apply/reapply often.
4. You know it's going to be discontinued.

Among the decants and bottles I have, I'm not sure I would get 200 ml of anything. Even getting that much Layton or Tobacco Vanille feels excessive.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't even know what to make of this.
I guess it's a spring time kind of scent.

Patchouli and Moss and Vetiver with black tea and cumin...

I guess you don't know until you smell it. But this sounds like it's definitely specific and not mass appealing.

The opening sounds interesting tho. No lie.
Edit - that label is ridiculous and I would buy it just for that.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You really have to love something to buy 200ml of it.
It would make sense to me in 4 scenarios.

1. It's your signature scent
2. You use it for a frequent situation (always to the gym)
3. You love the scent but it requires a lot of sprays. So if it was a summer scent that you have to apply/reapply often.
4. You know it's going to be discontinued.

Among the decants and bottles I have, I'm not sure I would get 200 ml of anything. Even getting that much Layton or Tobacco Vanille feels excessive.
200 ml is a lot! You'd have to overspray every day for several weeks to put a dent in that bottle.