brehs lets talk cologne game

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't even know what to make of this.
I guess it's a spring time kind of scent.

Patchouli and Moss and Vetiver with black tea and cumin...

I guess you don't know until you smell it. But this sounds like it's definitely specific and not mass appealing.

The opening sounds interesting tho. No lie.
Edit - that label is ridiculous and I would buy it just for that.
It's definitely not for the masses. That camphor note makes me think it smells like muscle cream.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
PdHxf0V.jpeg

qjqa2ZK.png

You wanna talk about Mamas?

I seen his reviews and the way he approaches women and ask for their input comes off as hella creepy.

I think dude would get mased if he was not in broad daylight and did not have a camera.

Truthfully I really just watch Black reviewers, I use to watch Justin Copeland, but bro needs to upgrade his wife lol

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
You really have to love something to buy 200ml of it.
It would make sense to me in 4 scenarios.

1. It's your signature scent
2. You use it for a frequent situation (always to the gym)
3. You love the scent but it requires a lot of sprays. So if it was a summer scent that you have to apply/reapply often.
4. You know it's going to be discontinued.

Among the decants and bottles I have, I'm not sure I would get 200 ml of anything. Even getting that much Layton or Tobacco Vanille feels excessive.
I agree with this…the only 200mls I have is sauvage(wife loves that shyt and I got it for the price of 100 ml) and imagination….i just love that smell

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I finally picked up Aventus on that Costco sale for $250. The bottle I got smells like a good mix of Pineapple and smoky, i'd say 60-65% dominant towards Pineapple which is what I prefer. I'm likely going to grab Aventus Cologne before the year is out. I'll be waiting for a sale on that one too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I guess the new lane for frag YouTubers is creating their own fragrances:

Ash from Gent Scents and the curly haired chick (I forgot her channel name) have their own scents, too. Some of us Coli brehs need to hop on that wave, too!

Yea they been doing that for a while now. Bowtie, Big Beard, Justin, Ash, Aromatix, Curly. I actually like that Kokonut Daiquiri. Sphinx is lowkey a great house.