Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
SARAH BAKER PEACH'S REVENGE

euphoric

Notes
In three words: juicy, spiced, salacious

Notes: peach, guava, nectarine, amaretto, orris, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, bark, amber, vanilla, caramel, musks

Nose: Chris Maurice
About
Viciously juicy peach for Renaissance power plays.

A handsome villain struts out of the orchard trumpeting an exuberance of salacious fruit—peach, guava and prunella. The creaminess of vanilla and caramel builds mouthwatering anticipation. Orris creates a velvet fuzz under Renaissance skies.

The Machiavellian plot thickens as spices emerge—cardamom, ginger, cinnamon. Bark threatens to turn into wood; these amber daggers are hard.

*This the last fragrance from the Mystery Box I got.
This the best peach fragrance I've ever smelled. :wow:

The way the vanilla balances with the peach is fire. This smells like a a wet vanilla and at the same time a powdery peach.

:noah:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
SOTD-Torino 22…shyt is alright Xerjoff is overhyped outside of Naxos.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Caught it for bout a hundo off too. No way I was paying full price.

tumblr_mpsle4XWpS1rayps4o1_500.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
© Les-Eaux-Primordiales: COULEUR PRIMAIRE

Reminiscent of freshly washed laundry drying in the open air. The scent of cleanliness gives way to reassuring notes of a childhood pear sorbet. From that moment forth we’re enveloped in a bath of addictive freshness. This bouquet of jasmine and musk aldehydes is a veritable antidote to the Sunday night blues.

Top notes: Aldehydes, Pear

Heart notes: Jasmine, Peony, Rose

Base notes: Musks, Ambroxan

You will receive a complimentary 11ml Travel Spray for the purchase of a 100ml Eau de Parfum.

----------------------------------

*Got this from my Scentbird subscription. I like this. It's odd. It reminds me of cook up. Definitely a baking soda, lactose grey dope cook up with an added Ivory soap. I feel like someone unfamiliar with that smell will say this smells like plastic and soap boiling on the stove. I could see this being a everyday scent. This shyt taking me back in time. :wow:

I Like this way more than VANILLE SUPERMASSIVE which I got last month and was unimpressed by.

I would buy this if it wasn't so expensive.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fragrancebuy.ca sent an email yesterday that Sedley was back in stock.

I like Sedley and was waiting for it for months.
I don't remember the price but it was like $150 for 75 ml before it sold out. Maybe that's a fair price in comparison to retail. But for what it actually is, that's overpriced.

I still have a decant of Sedley and I'll just get another 5ml if anything.

There are so many good summer fragrances but probably few amazing ones. So I don't know that it's worth spending a lot of money this time of year.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
There are so many good summer fragrances but probably few amazing ones. So I don't know that it's worth spending a lot of money this time of year.

Streets been kinda quiet. I think the last joint to really put your nose on was Perseus by PDM.

All the latest "fresh joints" been kinda meh to me
  • JPG - Le Beau Paradise
  • JPG - Le Male Lovers
  • Valentino - Born in Roma Greenstravaganza
  • Armani - Profondo EDP 2024
  • Polo '67
  • Armani - Profondo Parfum* (haven't copped this yet, but not in a rush either)

With respect to the big niche houses (PDM, Nishane, Creed, Amouage, Creed), not seeing much other than the aforementioned Perseus. Surprised that Byredo/Le Labo or the other minimalist brands haven't dropped something to get the block hot.

Now's the time to dig in the crates I guess.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fragrancebuy.ca sent an email yesterday that Sedley was back in stock.

I like Sedley and was waiting for it for months.
I don't remember the price but it was like $150 for 75 ml before it sold out. Maybe that's a fair price in comparison to retail. But for what it actually is, that's overpriced.

I still have a decant of Sedley and I'll just get another 5ml if anything.

Try picking up a better version of Sedley named Posh Sirius. I picked it up earlier this year and have no need for Sedley anymore. It sticks around longer and projects like a monster on me.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tryna get my nose on this

Argos NEMEAN LION​

Screenshot-2024-05-29-095048.png

LEATHER – AROMATIC

Top Notes:
Citrus, Scottish Pine, Labdanum, Oak Moss

Middle Notes: Coriander, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Pink Peppercorn, Juniper Berry

Base Notes: Amber, Mysore Sandalwood, Leather, Oud, Musk