brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Valentino Uomo - the OG

My note detection skills are much better. The citrus and the iris stand out on this joint.

Discontinued, and I would not hunt this down. But nice little Spring/Summer joint.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
SOTD - Valentino Uomo - the OG

My note detection skills are much better. The citrus and the iris stand out on this joint.

Discontinued, and I would not hunt this down. But nice little Spring/Summer joint.

It’s on Jomashop, worth blind buying or nah?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
OK Mind Games you got me. Just copped Gambit, French Defense, and Blockade (Scent Split of course). I got my hands on all 3 yesterday and I might buy a full bottle of French Defense. That shyt is amazing.
French Defense-Definitely full bottle worthy. The most realistic cherry frag I've ever smelled and formulated to perfection. Nothing synthetic about this at all. One of the best frags I've smelled in the past 2-3 years.

Blockade- Strong mango and tomato opening. This reminds me of Aventus/Cedrat Boise but replaced pineapple/black currant with mango/tomato and lavender. It's actually my SOTD but I put it on this morning and it's still going.

Gambit-Very earthy with some patchouli and cloves but then it dries down to the amber and this thing starts projecting like a beast and turns into a fougere. I'm debating picking up a full bottle but this is a fall/winter frag but maybe can pull it off on a cool summer night.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
French Defense-Definitely full bottle worthy. The most realistic cherry frag I've ever smelled and formulated to perfect. Nothing synthetic about this at all. One of the best frags I've smelled in the past 2-3 years.

Blockade- Strong mango and tomato opening. This reminds me of Aventus/Cedrat Boise but replaced pineapple/black currant with mango/tomato and lavender. It's actually my SOTD but I put it on this morning and it's still going.

Gambit-Very earthy with some patchouli and cloves but then it dries down to the amber and this thing starts projecting like a beast and turns into a fougere. I'm debating picking up a full bottle but this is a fall/winter frag but maybe can pull it off on a cool summer night.

All this love for Mind Games (and Argos)

Are y'all paid influencers?

Did you take the check?

Got me on some scheming steez

jZnQYW.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Did you take the check?

jZnQYW.gif
:russ:
Man I be telling yall...
broke-no.gif

If I was taking a check I'd be having full bottles like those YT clowns and doing video reviews shooting everybody codes LOL. I just had to see what the hype is about with Mind Games. It's warranted IMO but I still think this shyt is overpriced for what you get b/c aint no smell on earth worth more than $150-200 max. Gotta get some kind of tax break buying this shyt. Boys paying $500-$1k for frags are psychos and need help/financial advisors unless they got it like that.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Did you take the check?

jZnQYW.gif

Welp. Just found my scent of the night.

SOTN - Double Attack by Mind Games

tf-what.gif