brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
OK Mind Games you got me. Just copped Gambit, French Defense, and Blockade (Scent Split of course). I got my hands on all 3 yesterday and I might buy a full bottle of French Defense. That shyt is amazing.

Start callin' u Ace Mono :troll:

4b75fd8759f28eaf642c32dbc798c60e.gif

Man I want a full bottle of Checkmate in the worst way. Double Attack was cool but I don't need a full bottle of it. I wouldn't mind an entire discovery set from them fr

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got mind games blockade sample...i can't wait to smell the rest if this how they rolling

Lil Draco

Legend
Daps
So, I went back to Macy's....don't even think about asking me why
full

But I put my nose on that Dylan Blue and good Lord that shyt smelled immaculate :ohlawd:.

Also, Argos gave me a decant of their Birth of Venus along with my Triumph. Not bad at all. Opening with Bergamot, Peach Orange, & Grapefruit and a floral transition wit Iris and Tuberose.
People be sleeping on Dylan Blue. Everybody loves Sauvage and Bleu De Chanel but I'm picking Dylan Blue over both :wow:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
@Sonic Boom of the South

You heard of this indie perfumer?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Scent Split 5mL decants man.
broke-baby.gif

Nicca I done bought dem 5ml decants too.

They not cheap IF you just grab 1.

You start to look at 2, maybe even 3 or 4? Of these luxury fragrance houses especially? Let's just say, like Hov said, I know how to do the math, God, I can divide :troll:

And my bank account also knows the feeling :mjcry: :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@Sonic Boom of the South

You heard of this indie perfumer?

Nah these sound interesting tho:

Art school drop out

Fresh paint water, wet clay, car exhaust, number two pencil shavings
-----------------------------------------

 Misspent youth

Iced cold root beer, the glowing hum of a 7-11 parking lot, peppered vanilla, blood orange & ginger candy, fuzzy grey amber

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nicca I done bought dem 5ml decants too.

They not cheap IF you just grab 1.

You start to look at 2, maybe even 3 or 4? Of these luxury fragrance houses especially? Let's just say, like Hov said, I know how to do the math, God, I can divide :troll:

And my bank account also knows the feeling :mjcry: :mjlol:
dave-chappelle-money.gif

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
OK Mind Games you got me. Just copped Gambit, French Defense, and Blockade (Scent Split of course). I got my hands on all 3 yesterday and I might buy a full bottle of French Defense. That shyt is amazing.
Got that shyt on right now.. My girl grabbed me and deep sniffed in my neck. Now if they have a summer scent without citrus notes, I'm going in again.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD Creed Original Vetiver

Yes I am an old man.

Are you old enough for the 'Green Polo Edt by Ralph tho, lol? Good Lord, I put my nose on it the other day and that's some of the most abrasive opening I've ever experienced, no 🧢.

One of the lil yah means & me was parlaying and came to conclusion most of the mfs wearing it had to be born when it just came out for it to still be a staple and signature for some:russ:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - CK One Shock

Another "frag com cheapie". :dame:

Practically every cheapie is meh to my nose. Smells nice. Might have mass appeal factor, but not really anything to get excited about.
  • Rochas - Moustache
  • Jesus Del Pozo - Halloween Man X
  • Mercedes Benz - Club Black
  • Nautica - Voyage
Encre Noir is at least interesting.
Missoni Wave is decent enough to raise an eyebrow. Competes well in the citrus/marine/aquatic freshie zone imo.

This has tobacco, about as much as The One, which is not that much. Prolly more Amber and Musk than anything else.