brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - CK One Shock

Another "frag com cheapie". :dame:

Practically every cheapie is meh to my nose. Smells nice. Might have mass appeal factor, but not really anything to get excited about.
  • Rochas - Moustache
  • Jesus Del Pozo - Halloween Man X
  • Mercedes Benz - Club Black
  • Nautica - Voyage
Encre Noir is at least interesting.
Missoni Wave is decent enough to raise an eyebrow. Competes well in the citrus/marine/aquatic freshie zone imo.

This has tobacco, about as much as The One, which is not that much. Prolly more Amber and Musk than anything else.
So Rochas Moustache is a bit overrated?
I know it's affordable. I almost bought it for that reason. I haven't smelled it yet.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So Rochas Moustache is a bit overrated?
I know it's affordable. I almost bought it for that reason. I haven't smelled it yet.

It's aight. It's cheap enough to blind buy, but then you got a 100 mls of something that you're not gonna wear that often when you have more exciting things in your collection.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - CK One Shock

Another "frag com cheapie". :dame:

Practically every cheapie is meh to my nose. Smells nice. Might have mass appeal factor, but not really anything to get excited about.
  • Rochas - Moustache
  • Jesus Del Pozo - Halloween Man X
  • Mercedes Benz - Club Black
  • Nautica - Voyage

giphy.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
1 of my ex girlfriends came through last night to get smashed.

I set the scent tone on clean, powdery soapy.

I layered Dior Parfum, Prada Amber Pour Homme and 1 spray of Teint De Neige.
She was gushing over the aroma,(double entendre).💦

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's aight. It's cheap enough to blind buy, but then you got a 100 mls of something that you're not gonna wear that often when you have more exciting things in your collection.
You described my exact thought process.
I saw it online for like $40 and it was a 100ml or 120ml bottle. And I was scared of it being a waste.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
“Someone in here is wearing too much cologne :scust: “ bytch wearing mossey oak jacket with a visor smelling like good will and mayonnaise on a camp fire

Had a bih I use to work wit tell me she was allergic to vanilla/vanilla scents when we had to work in close proximity briefly like I was supposed to give AF or I was about to go to the bathroom and scrub that shyt off or sum'n. Hope u choke on it heaux :russ:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
:mjpls: guess im rocking this decant of cleaning supplies(LV - Imagination) for a little bit to go through it on my daytime expeditions
:ehh:Ok I fukked with the imagination when it dried down

I was about to say I didn’t get cleaning supplies, but I get everybody’s taste is different. Imagination is probably the best out the LV line in my opinion.

My wife smelled that shyt on me after I grilled and everything. Literally couldn’t stop complementing me.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I was about to say I didn’t get cleaning supplies, but I get everybody’s taste is different. Imagination is probably the best out the LV line in my opinion.

My wife smelled that shyt on me after I grilled and everything. Literally couldn’t stop complementing me.
I may have spoke to soon :pachaha:

Guess I’ll have to throw that ombré nomad and go flirt with some women next weekend

Last edited: