brehs lets talk cologne game

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I purchsed this from Costco and returned it. I was not felling it, and it only lasted on me for 2-4 hrs and sent it back.

I was thinking did I get a bad batch

Ordered a sample off Decantx..word has it they fukked up the batches, so its a hit or miss.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I really like Fan Your Flames.

Ah shyt. We all have our own tastes.

Eff y'all though.
😘
Yea I love it myself and bought the 50mL. One of my go to spring/summer joints. A nice/better alternative to Virgin Island Water. I like the coconut better in FYF.

I forgot I have a decant of Wet Stone from Amouroud and this is just dripping in sea salt aquatics and citron. I'm gonna try it tomorrow since it'll be in the 80s.

SOTD-Burlington 1819 by Roja Dove.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTM - LV Imagination

That LV pack just touched down. Imagination is sweeter than what I would've "imagined" it to be before diving in and letting it work thru the cycles. The opening is "bright" and gives me rainforest vibes almost wit the mix of Citron, Calabrian Bergamot, Sicilian Orange. The rest of the shyt, half of it I ain't even never heard of before ( :mjlol: ) but it's coming off floral to a degree. The neroli & the Guaiac wood in the base is preventing me from gettin' da full hint of the black tea, on my skin at least, cuz on my clothes I get a much more traditional black tea scent. All in all, it's interesting. Can't wait to try the L'Immensité. But as of now, Nouveau Monde still remains king for me in the LV set.

Current LV standings:

1. Nouveau Monde
2. City of Stars
3A. Meteore
3B. Afternoon Swim
4. Imagination

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Molton Brown - Tobacco Absolute EDP

Without looking at the notes - tobacco, spice, and orange rind.

Then when I saw the notes?

I think I pick up the ginger and violet, and possibly the cedar..

Another spicy tobacco cologne, but this one really does smell different than the rest. 5 mls is enough. I am impressed with it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
SOTM - LV Imagination

That LV pack just touched down. Imagination is sweeter than what I would've "imagined" it to be before diving in and letting it work thru the cycles. The opening is "bright" and gives me rainforest vibes almost wit the mix of Citron, Calabrian Bergamot, Sicilian Orange. The rest of the shyt, half of it I ain't even never heard of before ( :mjlol: ) but it's coming off floral to a degree. The neroli & the Guaiac wood in the base is preventing me from gettin' da full hint of the black tea, on my skin at least, cuz on my clothes I get a much more traditional black tea scent. All in all, it's interesting. Can't wait to try the L'Immensité. But as of now, Nouveau Monde still remains king for me in the LV set.

Current LV standings:

1. Nouveau Monde
2. City of Stars
3A. Meteore
3B. Afternoon Swim
4. Imagination
Yall gonna start putting respect on Meteroe's name. Best LV and way more versatile than Imagination and Afternoon Swim.