brehs lets talk cologne game

Daps
Reppin
My Set
This isn't cologne but one of the ladies on my friendslist shouted out how much she loves it when men use Teakwood body wash and Bourbon body wash from Bed Bath and Beyond and to my surprise, it went viral with a bunch of other ladies coming on there like "yaaaaaaaaasssss :blessed:"

Had me :ohhh:

I'm buying it TONIGHT :pachaha:

Y'all brehs using this?

815mwQbqEdL._SL1500_.jpg

71Gja2U6ZgL._SL1500_.jpg

Any time bytches say that they're basic. Those the only two scents basic hoes know cuz thats the only two scents basic nikkas wear. They be like oh i only have to spend 40 on this.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
0b7b887b-5ca3-49bb-acd3-45e334ccbca6_text.gif

Aight, so since we tried City of Stars, Nouveau Monde & Afternoon Swim, my next pack is a continuation of my very own "LV Discovery Set" & we gon be tryin' dat:

• California Dream
  • Imagination
  • Pacific Chill
  • L'Immensité
Also threw in that SWY for a little razzle dazzle. Shall "patiently" await my shipment notification and then promptly go to sleep until delivery time
full

Also got another pack in the works too separately :unsure:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
@WIA20XX You got any of the Brioni frags?

None of them looked good to me.

I respect Brioni as a suit powerhouse, but these notes?

I'll pass.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Yes I am 😤. Every nikka that shop at bath and body works got that shyt.
:pachaha:Nikka did you see where I said I wear that shyt around the crib…I don’t step out the crib smelling like bbw lol. I get that shyt when my wife has coupons for her candles. I don’t stick to just those two scents either.

Btw I pulled out the Louis today:wow:got 3 compliments when I took my son to the park

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Tried out 3 samples I got with my last LuckyScent order:

1. Comme Un Carrousel Eau de Parfum by Strangers Parfumerie

842014.jpg

Fragrance Notes
Cola, rum, red wine, red apple, honey, basil, rose, orange flower, cinnamon, coconut, clove, tobacco, vanilla, myrrh, amber, ginger

* I want a bottle of this. This is like a Rum and Coke with honey. Then I get cinnamon and the ginger. I don't get the tobacco or vanilla at all. This pops on my skin.

:blessed:
--------------------------------------------

2. Flaming Creature Eau de Parfum by Marissa Zappas

906001.jpg

Fragrance Notes
Pink peppercorn, Juniper, Orange Ring Pop, Night-Blooming Jasmine, Wormwood, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Smoke, Patchouli, Rum

* This smells weak. I just get pepper and woods. Straight mid.

3. Au Coeur Du Desert Parfum Extrait by Tauer Perfumes
31434.jpg

Au Coeur du Desert is a luxurious extrait that uses higher concentrations of the keynote ingredients that gave the original L’Air its soul: coriander, cumin, patchouli, cedar, ambergris, and resin. To our noses, Au Coeur has a smoother quality of patchouli, warmer woods, and a higher dose of ambergris, its salted golden warmth throwing all the other notes into stark relief. In terms of texture, Au Coeur is dense silk to L’Air’s smoke.

* Fragrance reviewers be calling this a masterpiece. This just patchouli and tree sap. For an extrait, this weak as fukk! I got $10 oils thats wayyyyyyy stronger than this.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
:pachaha:Nikka did you see where I said I wear that shyt around the crib…I don’t step out the crib smelling like bbw lol. I get that shyt when my wife has coupons for her candles. I don’t stick to just those two scents either.

Btw I pulled out the Louis today:wow:got 3 compliments when I took my son to the park

I actually didn't read it. Homeboy threw your name in there like i was supposed to retract my statment or something 😒