brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have some things on my FBuy wishlist that I might get, but I'm waiting for the decants to arrive first.
Probably the only thing I would have gotten is Papilefiko, but it's not in stock.

They had an 11ml decant of Grand Soir this morning that I absolutely would have picked up, but it sold out right when I went to buy it.

:beli:

They do have L'Envol (Cartier) and Russian Tea (Masque Milano) but I can get better deals on Fragrancenet and I have gift cards there. I just want to see how these decants I am waiting on are before I pick things off my wishlist that I want but am not in a rush to get.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
doombois.jpg

After going through the decant last year decided to pull the trigger on a full bottle. Yes its synthetic and gives off Ganymede vibes (same creator) woody, spicy, and fresh. Sillage is great and the performance is a good 6-8 hours on my skin. Every time I wore this I got compliments like the Ruler of Latveria, so when I ran out it was a no brainer.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Montabaco Intensivo - a chemical mess by a Ormond Jayne. Dip a cigarette in a Clorox.

Followed up with Caron Tabac Noir. Much better tobacco fragrance, but I won't need more than the 3ml I have.

Daps
This isn't cologne but one of the ladies on my friendslist shouted out how much she loves it when men use Teakwood body wash and Bourbon body wash from Bed Bath and Beyond and to my surprise, it went viral with a bunch of other ladies coming on there like "yaaaaaaaaasssss :blessed:"

Had me :ohhh:

I'm buying it TONIGHT :pachaha:

Y'all brehs using this?

815mwQbqEdL._SL1500_.jpg

71Gja2U6ZgL._SL1500_.jpg

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't cologne but one of the ladies on my friendslist shouted out how much she loves it when men use Teakwood body wash and Bourbon body wash from Bed Bath and Beyond and to my surprise, it went viral with a bunch of other ladies coming on there like "yaaaaaaaaasssss :blessed:"

Had me :ohhh:

I'm buying it TONIGHT :pachaha:

Y'all brehs using this?

815mwQbqEdL._SL1500_.jpg

71Gja2U6ZgL._SL1500_.jpg
I had that one year if you use the soap don’t use the lotion on top of it.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Van Py Rhum - Van Py Rhum Lorenzo Pazzaglia perfume - a new fragrance for women and men 2022

Opens heavily with Vanilla and Caramel, straight up.
Rum, aka booziness, very detectable.

About 5 minutes into it the patchouli (and maybe the oud) start to shine/dominate.

Definitely high end perfumery, in that it has legit changes the longer it stays on you.

Definitely a cool/cold weather scent.