brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
are any of you brehs on any of the Louis vutton fragrances?

been looking at the l Immensite for a bday gift for myself but that 325 price tag has me skeptical.

That's my favorite one. It's one of the few full bottles that I still want to buy. I'll cop full price and get the engraving, lol. This and Bleu de Chanel Parfum are the only scents I'd buy full retail.

I will say that the clone from Montagne is pretty good. So is the one from Jean Lowe.

I also really like Imagination and Afternoon Swim. I need to try a few more though, but I'm not on pressed right now to grab them.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
are any of you brehs on any of the Louis vutton fragrances?

been looking at the l Immensite for a bday gift for myself but that 325 price tag has me skeptical.

Just tried a few of em in one of my last packages. Afternoon Swim, City of Stars, & Nouveau Monde and got Meteore for my girl. My favorite so far is Nouveau Monde and City of Stars. For the former, I'm prolly coppin' a bottle first change/chance that I get.

Afternoon Swim gets talked about the most but I have things already in it's ballpark that either does what it does better or at least on the same level. Lookin' to expand the set now.

Wanna try California Dream next (and probably will in the next couple of weeks).

Edit: Overall I think their lines are worth the 💰 for the most part when I compare it to other brands like Creed & Tom Ford. It falls right in line even if it seems like a lot. All about what u willing to come off end of the day.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
decantwulongcha.jpg

Hacivat X-Can't believe they made the OG better. I'm considering buying a full bottle bc this is so damn good. They took out the oakmoss and put in more vetiver and citrus.

Salt and Pepper-The is very unique and the opening is a blast of pepper but fresh. Its really not offensive at all and I see why it can be a daily. Its cool but nowhere near worth the price for a full bottle IMO. Like a spicy Profumo or Office. Can be worn year around

Summer Haze-This is sweet on the opening. A blast of mango, coconut, pineapple and bergamot. Very strong and reminds me of Unique'e Luxury-Akdeniz but sweeter. I'm hearing this lasts a good while and will definitely test it out this summer.

Uden Overdose-Very fresh amber, ginger and tobacco scent with sugar. Another

Wulong Cha-Nothing even needs to be said. Which is why I bought the 50mL.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Amazing

It’s citrusy and green. The mandarin orange stands out the most and the tea

Also long lasting
Its the tea that has me in a chokehold. Quite possibly the best smelling tea forward frag. Just an all around pleasant spring fragrance. I'm curious about these Nishane X lines now and looking at the Wu Long Cha X. I have to say Nishane makes some quality shyt. I have about 4-50mL bottles now and they are all amazing. By far one of my favorite houses.

SOTD-Hacivat X
I ordered triumph of Bacchus blindly
With me luck lol
You'll love it. Its a less harsh version of Mancera Red Tobacco but way more pleasant and won't choke out every organism in a 2 mile radius like RT.
I love the DNA in all of the Argos fragrances. I wore Fall of Phaeton on yesterday and it stuck around all day. The creamy citrus ginger the dries down into a smoky fougere. I think its more versatile than TOB but love them both.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
think that sauvage elixir might be my next cop, but im gonna give it a year or so. wait til its cheaper. i'm pretty basic on cologne, but you really can't miss with that sauvage line

plus, ive set a goal to finish a fukkin bottle before i buy another one :dead:
If anything it will likely be more expensive next year. Just keep an eye out for a Sephora or Macys sale. You don't even need to get the big bottle, that stuff is strong AF, just need like 2 sprays.