brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I will pick the black side because it has Ombre Leather and Noir Extreme and I love those.
I don't remember if I smelled that exact flanker of Invictus but I might have.

I think the blue side is probably more versatile though. Bleu de Chanel is so good in my opinion. I gave mine away (the Parfum) but I'll buy it again in the future as a daily wear.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Day 10 (or 100 it feels like) of me not even remotely craccin' open the Guerlain cuz @WIA20XX 💩 all ova it

kid-thinking.gif

You might be feeling it tho!

If you like honey fragrances, it should be right up your alley.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I will pick the black side because it has Ombre Leather and Noir Extreme and I love those.
I don't remember if I smelled that exact flanker of Invictus but I might have.

I think the blue side is probably more versatile though. Bleu de Chanel is so good in my opinion. I gave mine away (the Parfum) but I'll buy it again in the future as a daily wear.

That Ombre Leather is the truth huh :lupe:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Ombre Leather is the truth huh :lupe:
If I had to do it again I would get a decant of Ombre Leather. It's expensive and I bought it at Macy's. It's a specific scent profile and leather isn't for everyone.

I'm not trying to talk you out of it.
Just saying if I had to do it over again, I would have bought it later in my fragrance journey.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:huhldup:

I say NO to drugs.
:mjlol: Allegedly I heard it smells like coke.

I've had Ombre Leather...its cool to me but I'd stick to a decant. It's strong as hell and no way would I go through a whole bottle. Reminds me of that old leather furniture my grandmother use to have that would stub my toe in the middle of the night going to the bathroom.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Scent of Morning - Guerlain

Hmm...funny enough, it was taking a grip for that honey note to come down the lane like Ant man and stand on business, on my skin at least. That leafy tobacco resin smell was prominent for a minute for me. I can smell the vanilla/tonka bean hugging the other notes with a nice lil warm blanket. 🤔

Dry down is kind of interesting I guess 🤔. It def gets a little bit sweeter as the day goes on---I don't think it's overwhelmingly sweet tho (and maybe that's cuz I just got done trying out that Bianco Latte which is a lot more "gourmandy" than this).

No matter what, that price point isn't being justified so far though. Sure I could easily find something similar at a lower rate with even more complexities to make it pop even more.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD is Tobacco Vanille again.

It's chilly in NY this morning and I want to get as much use out of the winter stuff as I can.

Speaking of that Ombre Leather again, I think it's one of those scents that flourishes outdoors. It's kind of strong and it's a unique scent. And I think that if you're indoors in a small apartment or crowded up with friends at a restaurant for dinner....it can be a bit much. But if you're outside where there's space and the air can flow a bit...it can be more tolerable for others.

People often talk about fragrances for seasons but rarely talk about fragrances that are better for close quarters or outside.

I could be wrong, though.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm getting my female cousin some perfume for her birthday next month

I'm getting her Rihanna Rebelle, but I have a question brehs, what are some official sites to buy perfume, cuz tbh I'm kinda worried about ordering it off Amazon or Ebay

thanks in advance brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting my female cousin some perfume for her birthday next month

I'm getting her Rihanna Rebelle, but I have a question brehs, what are some official sites to buy perfume, cuz tbh I'm kinda worried about ordering it off Amazon or Ebay

thanks in advance brehs
Fragrancenet.com (but always search for a 35% or 37% coupon code)

Fragrancebuy.ca. Canadian website. Problem there is coupon codes are nearly impossible to find and only like $5. Prices are typically good. But they ship like 2 days a week. So depending on when you order, it might not leave for 3-4 days. Also free shipping kicks in at $100 USD.

I just ordered from Venba.com yesterday. First time using them. I asked WIA if they're legit and they seem to be. But they don't carry every brand.

I know Jomashop is a legit seller. I've just never placed orders with them before.