brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of taking the check

Victorian Tobacco - Galleria Parfums - creatively directed by Ash from Gent Scents.

If I didn't know Ash did this, I would have still checked it out.

On smelling it, I didn't realize it was a Honey + Tobacco + Vanilla Combo. Honey, much like maple syrup, often dominates whatever it's in

All the other notes in it? I can't really suss them out.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I don't know who that is.
I'm pretty much :flabbynsick: but I can't understand these weirdos who add all these crazy hashtags.

Who the fukk is searching marketinggod and scentertainer?

Those can't possibly be in ANYONE'S search history. Like, at all.

:why::scust:

You know what I search? Simple shyt.
#chicken
#suits
#booty

You know...stuff normal men would look for.

Breh :gucci:

#DontTrustHimTrustYaSkin!

It puts the cologne on the skin or it gets the hose again :mjlit:

422b4424-6963-483f-8602-54225998b8a7_text.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
just copped a small bottle of Versace Eros, smells great

in May I'm going to get Savauge Elixer, I love that smell too

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Shout out @Jcotton1 on dat Millésime Impérial suggestion. Shyt is perfect on a 55-60 degree weather day like today. Dem Marine notes & that blackcurrant + florals it gets settled into is mf 🔥 . Tryna figure out a way I can duplicate myself real quick so I can get an extra whiff of myself:ohlawd:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
scent of the morning - bianco latte (uni)

Don't know that it was worth all of the TikTok hype but it has a nice, indulgent smell that doesn't require too many sprays to have a lasting creamy ( :dame: ) & sweet smell. Kinda remind u of dem cream saver candies for sweet tooth niccas. I don't feel like I'd wanna be bothered all day wit it tho. Maybe half a day.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and @Remote against the world, just #2ColiBrehsCreatingContent
full
I'm on surface level when it comes to fragrances. I'm vaguely familiar with some niche brands.

If anyone in this thread was going to create content, it would probably be guys like @Monoblock and @WIA20XX because I think they're aware of truly unique brands and scent profiles. Probably that Sonic Boom a$$hole too, but I put that pepperoni faced fukk on ignore, even though he does share interesting fragrances.

Lately I've been talking myself in and out of purchases.

I intended to buy Naxos and Papilefiko. Then I kinda thought maybe I'd get 1861 Renaissance. Or Midsummer Dream by Roja. But the thing is, I already have bottles and decants of stuff and there's a lot of overlap.

Desirtoxic and GnTonic are two that I'm 100% buying when I can. Possibly Bohemian Lime because I have a gift card that makes it dirt cheap at a certain store for me.

It's not a need, but I'm browsing around for summer evening scents. Though, that's such a specific scenario that I don't know if it's worth the effort.

Does anybody have Viking Cologne? I sampled the regular Viking and wasn't in love. But I think the Cologne flanker might be better. That's just a curiosity.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm on surface level when it comes to fragrances. I'm vaguely familiar with some niche brands.

If anyone in this thread was going to create content, it would probably be guys like @Monoblock and @WIA20XX because I think they're aware of truly unique brands and scent profiles. Probably that Sonic Boom a$$hole too, but I put that pepperoni faced fukk on ignore, even though he does share interesting fragrances.

Lately I've been talking myself in and out of purchases.

I intended to buy Naxos and Papilefiko. Then I kinda thought maybe I'd get 1861 Renaissance. Or Midsummer Dream by Roja. But the thing is, I already have bottles and decants of stuff and there's a lot of overlap.

Desirtoxic and GnTonic are two that I'm 100% buying when I can. Possibly Bohemian Lime because I have a gift card that makes it dirt cheap at a certain store for me.

It's not a need, but I'm browsing around for summer evening scents. Though, that's such a specific scenario that I don't know if it's worth the effort.

Does anybody have Viking Cologne? I sampled the regular Viking and wasn't in love. But I think the Cologne flanker might be better. That's just a curiosity.
I have a FBO version of it and its more fresh and citrus forward than the OG with a touch of spice /mint and can be worn in the summer and spring. It lasts a decent 5-6 hours and I like it more than Viking. Overpriced but pretty good.

Oh yea:
SOTD-Chanel Eden Roc

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
A note on buying discontinued fragrances.

TL DR - Even if stored properly, you'll still miss out on some of the top notes.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Think I'm fukkin' wit LV City of Stars a lot harder than Afternoon Swim fr

Got a nicca feeling like taking a midnight drive, 50 degrees, windows down wit this song blasting

:banderas:

Dat blood orange & lemon is poppin'

Last edited: