UKVu0t8.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Got this last week:

I like this. It's like a lemon cake icing smell.
-----------------------------------------------

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™ญ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ข๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™ค๐™› 92% ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ.

๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ฏ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™จ. ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ-๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ข๐™š, ๐™‡๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™š.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Rollie Forbes

I got my Taliaferro Sample kit delivered over the weekend:

I tested a few so far, Imma give my review for each when I test them.

The 1st I tested was:

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’๐’…

๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†๐’”: ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’“, ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’‡๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’, ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“

-----------------------------------
=This is a simple but refined smelling fragrance. This smells strong and projects. Smells like a designer suit and tie scent.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Rollie Forbes

I got my Taliaferro Sample kit delivered over the weekend:

I tested a few so far, Imma give my review for each when I test them.

The 1st I tested was:

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’๐’…

๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†๐’”: ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’“, ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’‡๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’, ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“

-----------------------------------
=This is a simple but refined smelling fragrance. This smells strong and projects. Smells like a designer suit and tie scent.
You bought Black and you put my 2nd favorite RB in that pic! :salute:

R.I.P. Walter Payton :salute:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
SOTD - Tony Iommi Monkey Special

• Top notes are Rum, Passionfruit, Bergamot and Geranium;
  • Middle notes are Singapore Patchouli, Cinnamon, Leather and Bulgarian Rose;
  • Base notes are Caramel, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Musk and Ambergris.

The internet swears by this, but looking at the notes I always thought it would be a mess. And that's what I smell. The Fruit, Booze, and Flowers..along with the leather, rose, and patchouli.... yeah not for me...

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOTD - Tony Iommi Monkey Special

• Top notes are Rum, Passionfruit, Bergamot and Geranium;
  • Middle notes are Singapore Patchouli, Cinnamon, Leather and Bulgarian Rose;
  • Base notes are Caramel, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Musk and Ambergris.

The internet swears by this, but looking at the notes I always thought it would be a mess. And that's what I smell. The Fruit, Booze, and Flowers..along with the leather, rose, and patchouli.... yeah not for me...
I remember when I heard about this on TPG channel.

The notes make it sound fire. I haven't smelled it tho.

I'm pretty sure I would like this cause I like some shyt that I think most people wouldn't like.

I think most people would consider Kirke a mess but I like it.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
PDM Perseus today, but lately
  1. Burberry Hero EDP - GREAT scent. I can see why this is flying off shelves.
  2. Bleu de Chanel EDT - the Original - Wearing this in 2024, and not the EDP and Parfum, makes me wonder what the fragrance game was like right before it got released. This was a game changer back then, but it's only cool to me.
  3. Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme - Put this on by accident a few days ago. I thought I HATED THIS. I'm just not enthused by it.
Still cold enough to wear most of my cold weather joints. The Oud Affair, Dark Lord, Oud for Greatness, SWY Intensely, etc.
Would you buy a bottle of Hero EDP?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Would you buy a bottle of Hero EDP?

If I was just starting out didn't have a grip of bottles, yes. It's an easy cop. Good for every season except Summer, imo.

As a vet, naw. I might have 3-4 "full bottle" scents on my want list.