I see u got that L'homme Ideal

jZnQYW.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I see alot of yall love them unisex/fruity smells.

I mean...

When damn near every house leads with Citrus, Grapefruit, Bergamot or sum shyt these days;

Bring it on!

1414b309584bf1b53b466e100a86fa47_w200.gif

But that's why I also tried to diversify with my most recent batch of decants coming in. Got some coffee based fragrances coming in, some chocolate, Agarwood/Cocoa, Pineapple (fruity but not your typical) and more.

But it's hard to say no to a fire ass citrus based joint lol.

When my girl and I went to go make candles last month, I went outside the box and dabbled into fragrances I normally wouldn't dabble in when we do it like leather, Candy Cane, green tea, and the likes while she made her candle and wax melts straight orange fruity smells and if we're being honest thats usually how it starts lol---niccas tryna impress the bytches and they clearly adore that fruity shyt with their heart :mjlol:

Within time, if you move past that tho, and you doing it more for yourself, you start to discover other scents.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Curve, Cool Water and Nautica. The holy trinity of young men colognes.

From 11-16 it was Cool Water
16-20 was Curve
Early 20s Nautica.
Mid 20s - Various hip hop colognes: Jay-Z Gold, Sean John King, Phat Farm Premium.
What a time to be alive.
Swap Cool Water for Obsession & Farenheit, add some Joop!, and that's my same fragrance journey, bar for bar! :leon:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I hate how impulsive I can be.
If I get a decant of something and I like it, immediately I want to buy a bottle instead of finishing the decant first.

I've only done that with 2 fragrances but it's hard.
Going through this with my LV imagination decant lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Trynna figure out what to get next.

Got any ideas thus far? And are you fukking with decants at all?

Just my opinion but I feel like you could probably go with something niche next. Something woody/spicy or Oriental or sum shyt. An Oud or something perhaps.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lv imagination worth three bills?

Worth whatever you're willing to pay for it 😆. Better see if you can find a deal or something somewhere first at least though. Crazy I don't be seeing no discounts for it like that anywhere while I constantly see Tom Ford discounts.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't say if Imagination is worth $300.

Your budget is different from everyone else.
I'm looking at perfuum.com and they got 10ml for $77.

Thats high. But I would do something like that. 5 or 10ml.

The downside is you don't have that pretty bottle to display. And if that's the one fragrance you're gonna rock all summer, you'll go thru 10ml in a few months. Maybe less.

I'm not saying that no fragrance is worth $300. Lord knows I have a couple that are in that $250 range that touch $300 with taxes. And if I ever get a Roja fragrance then I'm easily spending $300+. It's just that...everybody's pockets and values are different.

It's like...I might think it's silly to drop $300 for LV Imagination. But you might think I'm stupid for spending $300 on Allen Edmonds dress shoes. You know? Everybody has their vices. Who are we to judge? Do whatever you want. :manny: