brehs lets talk cologne game

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
These are the next fragrances I’m looking to get. Any thoughts?
  1. Mull Mull Byron - 75ml
  2. Tom Ford Tuscan Leather - 100ml
  3. Tom Ford Ombre Leather - 100ml
  4. Terre d’Hermes - 75ml
  5. Aqua di Parma Oud - 100ml
I’m using Versce Eros as my day to day and Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge for a night out.

I had a few more fragrances (Polo red, Hugo Boss etc) but those ran out and I forgot to reup in time. Now I only got two scents when I usually have 5-6 at any time…smh

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I couldn't say if Imagination is worth $300.

Your budget is different from everyone else.
I'm looking at perfuum.com and they got 10ml for $77.

Thats high. But I would do something like that. 5 or 10ml.

The downside is you don't have that pretty bottle to display. And if that's the one fragrance you're gonna rock all summer, you'll go thru 10ml in a few months. Maybe less.

I'm not saying that no fragrance is worth $300. Lord knows I have a couple that are in that $250 range that touch $300 with taxes. And if I ever get a Roja fragrance then I'm easily spending $300+. It's just that...everybody's pockets and values are different.

It's like...I might think it's silly to drop $300 for LV Imagination. But you might think I'm stupid for spending $300 on Allen Edmonds dress shoes. You know? Everybody has their vices. Who are we to judge? Do whatever you want. :manny:

I don't. :wow: :ohlawd:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  4. Terre d’Hermes - 75ml
I’m using Versce Eros as my day to day and Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge for a night out.

I had a few more fragrances (Polo red, Hugo Boss etc) but those ran out and I forgot to reup in time. Now I only got two scents when I usually have 5-6 at any time…smh
I don't know about all those 100ml. That's a lot to go thru.

But it's a nice list.
I have Ombre Leather and it's nice.
Isn't Tuscan Leather a little bit redundant? I honestly don't know.

And do you want to buy 2 winter fragrances right now considering the weather will heat up soon?

Get them if you want. Especially if you find good deals. I just wonder how you're gonna feel buying them but maybe not wearing them a whole lot until October.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I couldn't say if Imagination is worth $300.

Your budget is different from everyone else.
I'm looking at perfuum.com and they got 10ml for $77.

Thats high. But I would do something like that. 5 or 10ml.

The downside is you don't have that pretty bottle to display. And if that's the one fragrance you're gonna rock all summer, you'll go thru 10ml in a few months. Maybe less.

I'm not saying that no fragrance is worth $300. Lord knows I have a couple that are in that $250 range that touch $300 with taxes. And if I ever get a Roja fragrance then I'm easily spending $300+. It's just that...everybody's pockets and values are different.

It's like...I might think it's silly to drop $300 for LV Imagination. But you might think I'm stupid for spending $300 on Allen Edmonds dress shoes. You know? Everybody has their vices. Who are we to judge? Do whatever you want. :manny:

I think all of us in here have a purchase of over $100 at this point, lol. And then probably half of us have a purchase of over $200. And then you get into the class where a small group of niccas is dropping over $300 and that's whether it's just one bottle or maybe you bought 2-3 solid joints, but that's when you know, you in it fr now :lolbron: .

And then you have @WIA20XX and the XX stands for how much Bitcoin he owns at the moment because he'll be the nicca who will drop 300 on some mf decant, respectfully :pachaha: , and I can't even talk because between my Black Orchid Blind Buy, my recent ScentSplit & DecantHouse purchases I have easily spent close to $400-$450 and that is just within a 2 month time span?

Needless to say, if your budget permits it @Pharaoh do ya thing. If u like that bih a lot, and she treating u good, wife that pretty heaux cuz can't nobody in here say shyt as u can see :russ:

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
  4. Terre d’Hermes - 75ml

Mula Mula is REAL SWEET.
Tuscan Leather is an acquired taste. It took me a bit to acquire it.
Ombre Leather is easier to rock with, but leather is divisive.
TdH - can't go wrong with this - cheap, quality, great for summer, and can be rocked year round

I don't Have ADP Oud. The ADP's I have are citrus heavy and great for summer.

All the ones you named are good fragrances.

I would probably buy smaller bottles though. Just so you can replace them sooner, lol.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I think all of us in here have a purchase of over $100 at this point, lol. And then probably half of us have a purchase of over $200. And then you get into the class where a small group of niccas is dropping over $300 and that's whether it's just one bottle or maybe you bought 2-3 solid joints, but that's when you know, you in it fr now :lolbron: .

And then you have @WIA20XX and the XX stands for how much Bitcoin he owns at the moment because he'll be the nicca who will drop 300 on some mf decant, respectfully :pachaha: , and I can't even talk because between my Black Orchid Blind Buy, my recent ScentSplit & DecantHouse purchases I have easily spent close to $400-$450 and that is just within a 2 month time span?

Needless to say, if your budget permits it @Pharaoh do ya thing. If u like that bih a lot, and she treating u good, wife that pretty heaux cuz can't nobody in here say shyt as u can see :russ:

I’m probably gonna get it… I got a couple of creeds, and pdms so I’m in it…just being cheap now

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m probably gonna get it… I got a couple of creeds, and pdms so I’m in it…just being cheap now
kenny-powers-dollar-dollar-bills-yall.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

This the wrong thread to be in if you want somebody to convince you NOT to do sum shyt ngl

That's why niccas gotta (fake) take breaks from this thread cuz this shyt be moving and shaking & be making u wanna try everything lol

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I don't know about all those 100ml. That's a lot to go thru.

But it's a nice list.
I have Ombre Leather and it's nice.
Isn't Tuscan Leather a little bit redundant? I honestly don't know.

And do you want to buy 2 winter fragrances right now considering the weather will heat up soon?

Get them if you want. Especially if you find good deals. I just wonder how you're gonna feel buying them but maybe not wearing them a whole lot until October.
Yea, I like to buy the winter ones ahead of time and keep em instock.

When next I go to Nordstrom I’ll check between Ombre and Tuscan. If redundant, will pick up a different TF scent.

Mula Mula is REAL SWEET.
Tuscan Leather is an acquired taste. It took me a bit to acquire it.
Ombre Leather is easier to rock with, but leather is divisive.
TdH - can't go wrong with this - cheap, quality, great for summer, and can be rocked year round

I don't Have ADP Oud. The ADP's I have are citrus heavy and great for summer.

All the ones you named are good fragrances.

I would probably buy smaller bottles though. Just so you can replace them sooner, lol.

Yeah, maybe 50ml is the sweet spot. Mula Mula I like, but this is a replacement since my old one got cracked in my carryon an spilled.

ADP Oud is also a replacment. TSA made me chuck it even after I poured some out.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Thoughts on Prada Lunna Rossa Ocean EDP

Missed a few of these.

I like the OG Cedrat more than the Intense.

Luna Rossa Ocean EDP - it's aight? Powdery Sweetness. I don't smell the grapefruit at all, but the vanilla and amber come in strong. It's in the same wheel house as Givenchy Gentleman. Not iris, but definitely powdery. It's good for office work/daily rotation.