Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It's getting warm outside, brehs. Miniskirts & short shorts will be out soon, so it's good to see you brehs have your smell good game on point.
Before you brehs go outside though, remember fragrance rule number 1: WASH YOUR ASS!
You can't expect to pull anything if you go anywhere C.O.D. (cologne over dirt).

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Been a minute since I’ve posted here. Anyone have a link (reputable site) for God of Fire? I ordered Portrait of a Lady and need some new stuff for this fall since my son is at the age where he is killing my stash.
He gotta go through the struggle like we did breh. Buy him a bottle of curve, cool water or nautica. When he masters the application technique on those, he can graduate to the good stuff.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He gotta go through the struggle like we did breh. Buy him a bottle of curve, cool water or nautica. When he masyers the application technique on those, he can graduate to the good stuff.
Lol fukk all that. I gave my kid all the shyt i dont use any more (bleu de chanel, ultra male, versace, and Invictus).

Surprisingly, his favorite is Ultra Male :leon:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
He gotta go through the struggle like we did breh. Buy him a bottle of curve, cool water or nautica. When he masters the application technique on those, he can graduate to the good stuff.
Curve, Cool Water and Nautica. The holy trinity of young men colognes.

From 11-16 it was Cool Water
16-20 was Curve
Early 20s Nautica.
Mid 20s - Various hip hop colognes: Jay-Z Gold, Sean John King, Phat Farm Premium.
What a time to be alive.