brehs lets talk cologne game

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Lunch Lady giving him some extra gravy on that Chicken Fried Steak, lol.

He gotta go through the struggle like we did breh. Buy him a bottle of curve, cool water or nautica. When he masters the application technique on those, he can graduate to the good stuff.
😂 mans a senior in high school so he running up in the stash.

I used to rock the hell out of some Joop and CK 1 back when.

I used to give him the Bronx Bomber specials but once he got his hands on the Amouage and Tiziana Tirenzi joint and now he’s hooked.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Equality always seem mad

Gah damm I hate these lame ass "fragheads"! :dead:

These mafukkas talk about EVERYTHING except the notes of a scent, house information, etc.

I hate mafukkas that act like they in some special club cause they into fragrances. :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Equality always seem mad

I can't watch his lives anymore b/c he always does this weird snort/giggle/laugh. It's so fukkin annoying and he does always seem angry and hostile. Like relax man it's just fragrances. I be waiting for him to pull out a bean pie and start telling me how evil the white man is any second LOL. Its why he only does lives now and doesn't really put up any videos like he use to. His numbers just weren't moving and I see why.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cedrat Boise kind of day.
Two sprays is all I needed.

For this fragrance that's kind of my sweet spot. 2 or 3 sprays. Otherwise my nose gets overwhelmed. That's just me tho.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
sotd though...kilian straight to heaven white cristal.

this has a molecule 01 / baccarat type of feel to it...it plays tricks on you.

some might think the performance is weak, but you just go noseblind to due to the heavy doses of cedar. but it's there...in a major way and others can smell it from a distance. it really takes off when your body heats up. it's a strange one, but that vanilla, rum & patchouli trifecta is...:ohlawd: