brehs lets talk cologne game

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got the cologne mist of that Coffee & Whiskey.

I wanted the lotion but the store didn't have it.

B&B EDTs don't smell right to me.

I got Bourbon and Whiskey Reserve EDTs and both kinda mid in comparison to the lotion.

A few years ago B&B had a Lemon fragrance and for some reason that was fire to me.
Speaking of Bath and Body Works I didn't know I had a frag that they stopped selling that's worth some money. It's called Mahogany Woods. shyt was dirt cheap (like $20) but quality as hell but now I see it going for $350 just bc of scarcity. I seriously forgot I had this going on 7 years now. I heard Fragrance World has a nice clone named Hard Wood..:dame:
mahoganywoods.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality ๐Ÿ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Synthetic as a mug. Zero Whiskey

I got the cologne mist of that Coffee & Whiskey.

I wanted the lotion but the store didn't have it.

B&B EDTs don't smell right to me.

I got Bourbon and Whiskey Reserve EDTs and both kinda mid in comparison to the lotion.

A few years ago B&B had a Lemon fragrance and for some reason that was fire to me.

Well this is just disheartening :francis:

But it's for the best either way. Wish my ScentSplit order would ship already so I wouldn't be so thirsty :martin:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Ze Germans

New Oud Wood Parfum

TOM FORD Oud Wood โœ”๏ธ online kaufen | DOUGLAS

Burberry Hero Parfum

BVLGARI - Man in Black Parfum

BVLGARI โœ”๏ธ online kaufen | DOUGLAS

Another new joints to look for

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ze Germans

New Oud Wood Parfum

TOM FORD Oud Wood โœ”๏ธ online kaufen | DOUGLAS

Burberry Hero Parfum

BVLGARI - Man in Black Parfum

BVLGARI โœ”๏ธ online kaufen | DOUGLAS

Another new joints to look for

What you think of Burberry Hero EDP?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What you think of Burberry Hero EDP?

It should be here within the next week or so. It was part of my order from Decant House.
  1. Burberry - Hero EDP
  2. Chanel - BDC EDT (so I can have all 3)
  3. Guerlain - Tobacco Honey
  4. Initio Parfums - Narcotic Delight
  5. PDM - Perseus
  6. Xerjoff - Tommy Iommi Special
  7. Tom Ford - Oud Minerale
  8. Goldfield and Banks - Silky Woods (regular, not the elixir)
  9. Galleria Parfums - Victorian Tobacco (dude from Redolessence's brand)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
It should be here within the next week or so. It was part of my order from Decant House.

1. Initio Parfums - Narcotic Delight
  2. Xerjoff - Tommy Iommi Special

Narcotic Delight is good, I really donโ€™t feel like you can miss with anything from the carnal blends line.

Tommy iommi is good too, I like the smell but I donโ€™t like to smell it all day if that makes sense. I think itโ€™s the ambergris

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
  1. Burberry - Hero EDP
  2. Chanel - BDC EDT (so I can have all 3)
  3. Guerlain - Tobacco Honey
  4. Initio Parfums - Narcotic Delight
  5. PDM - Perseus
  6. Xerjoff - Tommy Iommi Special
  7. Tom Ford - Oud Minerale
  8. Goldfield and Banks - Silky Woods (regular, not the elixir)
  9. Galleria Parfums - Victorian Tobacco (dude from Redolessence's brand)

๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ:

*๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–บ- #4 ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—’

*๐–ฏ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ- ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐—†๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฌ๐—‹. ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡

*๐–ญ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‹- ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฃ'๐– ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ

*19-69- ๐–ข๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ

*๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—†- ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ด๐—‰ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ

*๐–จ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ- ๐–ญ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

(๐–ฒ๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–จ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฃ'๐– ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ---

๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–พ.)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’.

๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’•....๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’†? :jbhmm:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
A bottle of Club de Nuit Intense Man (Aventus) just came in today. Gonna let this macerate for a few weeks like I did Milestone (Milliseme Imperial). I know some think maceration is a myth but I've personally experienced the change in quality and projection in these two for some reason.
Maceration is definitely real, and Milestone is a much better performer than the OG. :whew:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ:

*๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–บ- #4 ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—’

*๐–ฏ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ- ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐—†๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฌ๐—‹. ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡

*๐–ญ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‹- ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฃ'๐– ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ

*19-69- ๐–ข๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ

*๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—†- ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ด๐—‰ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ

*๐–จ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ- ๐–ญ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

Lotta these sound really good.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Greenly :wow:

Aura needs to stop playing and get this shyt back in stock. Spring is right around the corner