brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I've had a sample for a couple years but rarely wear it, but Afternoon Swim is about to be my summer scent. May just spring the $300 for it
Silver Mountain Water by creed is probably my other favorite, fukk I'll just buy both and stop bytching. Colognes legit be lasting me like a decade so might as well do it

Not fragrance related but I also copped a couple of those Cremo bodywashes off Amazon after seeing some tiktoks of women saying how good men who wear it smell :dead:

Said I might fukk around and get something like this so I can get my nose on all of em fr

Somebody out there gotta have an even 'more miniature' version tho cuz LV wanna tax a nicca :deadrose:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
LV Imagination - wow! How the fukk did I miss this one? This might tie Amyris Extrait as my all time fave. Banger - gonna have to drop $550 on that retail 6.8 fl oz size :damn:
How does it compare to LV afternoon swim?
Thinking about finally breaking the $300 threshold for afternoon swim but maybe I should smell imagination first before making the leap

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw I wouldn't spend $300 (plus tax) on a discovery set for those Louis Vuittons.

I'm not judging. I have a decant of Imagination and love it.

$300 goes a long way though. I could probably get a couple of Argos and Xerjoffs for that. It's a delicate thing to balance. That's all I'm saying.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Said I might fukk around and get something like this so I can get my nose on all of em fr

Somebody out there gotta have an even 'more miniature' version tho cuz LV wanna tax a nicca :deadrose:
damn thanks. I went on the site couple days ago to price afternoon swim and didn't even see this. Doesn't look like it includes afternoon swim but I heard all LV scents be hitting like that so maybe worth it just to get Imagination and test the other ones

the only reason I know what Silver Mountain Water smell like is cause I found a $60 Creed sample box on one of the luxury sites like Bergdorf

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, tik tok got these kids going absolutely fukking crazy. My assistant just dropped 185 dollars on some versace for her 12 year old son, because of course he saw some thing called "cologne boy" or some shyt, smh, and it had to be EDP instead of EDT because of the concentrate levels, like where do these kids even learn this shyt?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
damn thanks. I went on the site couple days ago to price afternoon swim and didn't even see this. Doesn't look like it includes afternoon swim but I heard all LV scents be hitting like that so maybe worth it just to get Imagination and test the other ones

the only reason I know what Silver Mountain Water smell like is cause I found a $60 Creed sample box on one of the luxury sites like Bergdorf

The price point on LV is ridiculous.

But I got mine on Reddit Fragrance Swap. I don't like the gambling aspect of sending somebody a Venmo...But I copped L'Immensite, Afternoon Swim, Imagination, and Ombre Nomade. rating - 10,9,9,5

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How does it compare to LV afternoon swim?
Thinking about finally breaking the $300 threshold for afternoon swim but maybe I should smell imagination first before making the leap
Less citrusy, “cleaner” scent that projects more and lasts longer. I love afternoon swim, reminds me a lot of Tygar but it’s weak in performance. You get more out of Imagination.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do remember this cologne coming out, but I don't remember having ever smelled it.
If it's true that it missed the mark in the intended demographic, that's too bad. And it's the fault of the marketing team and less about the fragrance itself.

That said, I think a lot of celebrities are probably wise to keep some distance between their name and their products. What I mean is, it's possible Jordan could have made more money from having a hand in creating fragrance profiles and having ownership of a brand...but not necessarily put his name and face to it.

Kind of how certain rappers have a stake in alcoholic brands but they don't market themselves as "Jay-Z Whiskey".

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The price point on LV is ridiculous.

But I got mine on Reddit Fragrance Swap. I don't like the gambling aspect of sending somebody a Venmo...But I copped L'Immensite, Afternoon Swim, Imagination, and Ombre Nomade. rating - 10,9,9,5
I pretty much get everything from Fragranceswap. After a while, you build relationships with usual sellers. I use DecantX when they have those 20-30% off after comparing with FragranceSwap prices. I heard that FB Marketplace is also solid. You can find LV decants going at $30 for 10 ml. Major sites double that price for the same 10 ML
I need to get that Le Beau Paradise Garden for summer tho. I saw it at Perfuum.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢.

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎.

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝?

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚖 𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎.

:francis: