brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

From a link in the article, bro is nuts with it :mjlol:

The first thing that jumps out to me about any of this is Burlington Coat Factory, lol. All use to see is a variety of MJ Colognes in there and I could never bring myself to purchase + wasn't super heavy about the fragrance game just yet as I was still young.

I use to grab whatever Polo imitation (Beverley Hills Club, etc) fragrances they had that week and dip. Occasionally, they did have some what looked to be real Polo samples.

Sorry, but that was one rare case of a nicca not wanting to be, wanting to be like Mikeee
full

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

French Coffee Al-Rehab

𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙤𝙣.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚! :wow:

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤,

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

French Coffee Al-Rehab

𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙤𝙣.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚! :wow:

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤,

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙮'𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨.

The presentation alone just make it look like it smells rich :wow:

Now u got me over plottin' :patrice:

This right here only 30 bucks and mfs on Reddit, AMZ reviews & TikTok seme to be fukkin wit it 🤔

61mlg2-8QSL._UX250_.jpg

Naw...lemme gon head and sit my ass down and wait til these decants land :mjcry:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The presentation alone just make it look like it smells rich :wow:

Now u got me over plottin' :patrice:

This right here only 30 bucks and mfs on Reddit, AMZ reviews & TikTok seme to be fukkin wit it 🤔

61mlg2-8QSL._UX250_.jpg

Naw...lemme gon head and sit my ass down and wait til these decants land :mjcry:
I got the cologne mist of that Coffee & Whiskey.

I wanted the lotion but the store didn't have it.

B&B EDTs don't smell right to me.

I got Bourbon and Whiskey Reserve EDTs and both kinda mid in comparison to the lotion.

A few years ago B&B had a Lemon fragrance and for some reason that was fire to me.