brehs lets talk cologne game

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Has anyone in here taken the check? :mjgrin: I never got my nose on the og but just wondering how this compares, I'm in the market for something for the hotter days

375x500.89050.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I had to chill on the oils. Way too many. Since LV wants way too damn much for their bottles and Megamare clones had me curious I figured what the hell.
fbohaul2.jpg

North Stag-Quatre IV-orange bottle is Afternoon Swim with a slight change. It has more of a citrus mandarin and orange opening and seems to stick around longer. This is gonna be fun for the summer.
North Stag-Trois III-green bottle is Imagination but with more citron in the opening. This might be my daily wear in the summer.
Luciano Sunset Swim is another Afternoon Swim clone but this is way more aquatic and smells closer to the OG.
Megara as you might've guessed is a clone of Megamare. The only difference is that this one isn't as powerful and truthfully I think I prefer this one. I'll be open to wearing it more often b/c Megamare is just way too strong for surface dwellers and non-Atlantians LOL.
Xerjoff Starlight-free samples they through in but its pretty good cardamom bergamot bomb. Definitely a fall scent but I wouldn't buy a full bottle.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had this whole rant written down but I gotta be a little less hateful.
I'll just say...Gents Scents has the stupidest facial expressions in his videos and I want to punch him in the face.

Will it kill this guy to wear a collared shirt once? You're out here talking about fragrances, some of them really elegant...and you look like your entire life is spent in a comic book store.

That's all. I'll stop there.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm not particularly interested in these but some people are.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
About to pull the trigger and get some Creed from this site. Just wondering if anybody has bought from here before and can you confirm they're giving us what we order since they say they put it into their own bottles. I've never smelled Creed so they could totally send me something different and I wouldn't know :deadrose:
I have.. Delivers fast and are reputable. I always go here before I purchase

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'll just say...Gents Scents has the stupidest facial expressions in his videos and I want to punch him in the face.

Will it kill this guy to wear a collared shirt once? You're out here talking about fragrances, some of them really elegant...and you look like your entire life is spent in a comic book store.

Nothing about Ash says "Gent"; he looks like a GameStop employee.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
New WMD pack on the way.

Bianco Latte
Une Fleur D'Oranger
Elysium Parfum

Well, this ScentSplit order finally shipped, thankfully. Still don't know when it's going to get here tho so hopped on over to DecantHouse right quick, after gettin' sum good news wit the contract job I'm on :whoa: , and put an order there to see which one can get here faster
full

Made my own lil LV Discovery set and grabbed Meteore, Afternoon Swim, City of Stars & Nouveau Monde.

But also hit em up 4 that Creed Millesime and......

Shout out @WIA20XX :shaq:

AM-TOBACCO_PRIMARY-VISUAL_PDP.jpg

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
SOTD - Gucci Guilty Absolute & Versace's The Dreamer

I may have unlocked something here :myman:. Florals softening up the leather while the woody elements of Gucci adding a more complex layer to Versace.

Y'all know what it is :mjlol:

"Might be mixed matched but everything designer"
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Sounds like we're inching closer & closer to a #HandsomeColiBreh fragrance channel by yours truly :shaq:

(as in you not me :dame: )

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like we're inching closer & closer to a #HandsomeColiBreh fragrance channel by yours truly :shaq:

(as in you not me :dame: )
I couldn't be a YouTuber.
The dumbest things annoy me.

You know how YouTubers will end a video like "I'll see to guys in the next video"

Yeah no. You won't. We see YOU in the next video. You don't see me. Why do you say this dumb shyt? I would never end my videos that way.

I'd sabotage my own channel.

This is mostly what it would be like:

I'm just a random idiot on the Internet. Why are you listening to ME about fragrances? Do I really look like I'm swimming in p*ssy just because I wore Sauvage Elixir? This shirt cost $32. From Banana Republic Factory. I'm only here to talk shyt and shatter your dreams. Welcome viewers...you know why you don't get compliments on your fragrances? Because you need to go to the gym. Hoes don't care if you smell nice if you look like 250lbs of chewed bubble gum. Mancera Red Tobacco has beast mode longevity? The only one who is gonna smell that is you, and your pizza delivery guy because you never leave the house.

...my YouTube career would last 4 days.
I'm trying to be a better person but making content would bring out the worst in my personality.
:unimpressed:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I couldn't be a YouTuber.
The dumbest things annoy me.

You know how YouTubers will end a video like "I'll see to guys in the next video"

Yeah no. You won't. We see YOU in the next video. You don't see me. Why do you say this dumb shyt? I would never end my videos that way.

I'd sabotage my own channel.

This is mostly what it would be like:

I'm just a random idiot on the Internet. Why are you listening to ME about fragrances? Do I really look like I'm swimming in p*ssy just because I wore Sauvage Elixir? This shirt cost $32. From Banana Republic Factory. I'm only here to talk shyt and shatter your dreams. Welcome viewers...you know why you don't get compliments on your fragrances? Because you need to go to the gym. Hoes don't care if you smell nice if you look like 250lbs of chewed bubble gum. Mancera Red Tobacco has beast mode longevity? The only one who is gonna smell that is you, and your pizza delivery guy because you never leave the house.

...my YouTube career would last 4 days.
I'm trying to be a better person but making content would bring out the worst in my personality.
:unimpressed:
You know what...there's actually a fanbase for that. You could appeal to the same people who spend money to go see insult comics. You would definitely stand out & you might accidentally develop a lucrative subscriber base if you started a channel using the script you just laid out.
Keeping it a buck, you'd better start that YouTube show before somebody else in this thread gets paid from your idea.
:ufdup:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Just perusing the 1st 50 pages of this thread.

Some gems

Anytime you meet a woman the first hole you penetrate is her nostril. :ufdup:

#2 - Curious of @Sonic Boom of the South Has gone this route yet
I just made my own cologne in Paris a few weeks ago. Been getting crazy compliments on it.

Besides that, Tom Ford Black Orchid is fire to me.

#3 TX Boys

#4 - These cats been doing it a long time.
Youtubers to check out if you want more cologne suggestions

Big Beard Business

By Kevin Samuels

CascadeScents

2Balls1Man

Coachrob619

Dracdoc

GentsScents

J Copeland

JeremyFragrance

JoyAmin

SimplyPutScents

#5 First mention of Fragrant Body Oilz
Why don’t you try the oil versions of them

I go to this place

Fragrantbodyoilz.com

Because that shyt can get pricy, so i got the oil versions of bond, creed, Tom Ford and quite a few other colognes

#6 one of the first Bronx Bomber posts
A brother from BGOL plugged me in to this thread. I own www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

I gave brothers on BGOL free samples so they can see if they are ready to make the logical switch lol. At this point pretty much most of the brothers and sisters there come through and I make sure they stay official.

Ill do the same thing here. Ill offer it to the first 20 brothers or sisters here who inbox me.

#7. Dior Sauvage BEEN the king for a long time
A lot of Mexican men in Cali wear this :mjlol:

I had Chanel blue when it first came out :ohlawd:

#8 Preaching the Gospel
I feel you. Anything over 15-20 bottles is overkill.

For me, I do like the randomness of wearing something different every day, but for the most part there's no real reason to have a huge collection. You have scents that you don't wear for months, just laying there.

#9 - BR540 is old!!!
Appreciate that fam, LOT of cats here who are posting rocking with us on the low lol.

Have 540 Baccarat being worked on now, Im pretty sure Im about 3-4 weeks away from that, One Million Lucky, and couple new Margielas too.

Appreciate the support my fam!

#10 - no specific posts, but Creed's Aventus had the 1st 50 pages in a chokehold. And Tobacco Vanille (my sig scent) is a known lady killer.