brehs lets talk cologne game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The 2 I have from Dua last a decent amount of time and projects moderately. Both smell good to me.

I'm definitely going to buy more from them.

Oh, I fasho don't have any issues with how their ish smells. I have two of their originals in Dua Dude & Dua Ocean Bourbon.

What I'm talking about is more of maybe an atomizer thing, level of Alc content (or maybe what it's cut with) or something of that nature. Again, not neccessarily bad or anything. It just sprays different than say, my Tom Ford or Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, etc. or maybe it hit different.

Maybe I'm just tweakin', don't mind me :hubie: lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Oh, I fasho don't have any issues with how their ish smells. I have two of their originals in Dua Dude & Dua Ocean Bourbon.

What I'm talking about is more of maybe an atomizer thing, level of Alc content (or maybe what it's cut with) or something of that nature. Again, not neccessarily bad or anything. It just sprays different than say, my Tom Ford or Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, etc. or maybe it hit different.

Maybe I'm just tweakin', don't mind me :hubie: lol
I find mine sprays more than what I want it to compared to other fragrances I have.

I try to not press the atomizer fully.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
π™Άπš˜πš πš–πš’ πšπš›πšŠπšπš›πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš’πšπšπš’πš—πš πšœπšŠπš–πš™πš•πšŽ πš™πšŠπšŒπš” πšπš›πš˜πš– π™»πšžπšŒπš”πš’ πš‚πšŒπšŽπš—πš:

π™Ήπšžπšœπš 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 1 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽπš–.

π™±πš˜πš’πšœ 𝙳'π™°πšœπšŒπšŽπšœπšŽ

π™΄πšŠπšž 𝚍𝚎 π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπšžπš–

πš‹πš’ π™½πšŠπš˜πš–πš’ π™Άπš˜πš˜πšπšœπš’πš›

π™±πš˜πš’πšœ 𝚍'π™°πšœπšŒπšŽπšœπšŽ π™΅πš›πšŠπšπš›πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ π™½πš˜πšπšŽπšœ

πšπš˜πš‹πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜, πš πš‘πš’πšœπš”πšŽπš’, πšŒπš’πš—πš—πšŠπš–πš˜πš—, πšŠπš–πš‹πšŽπš›, πšŒπš’πšœπšπšžπšœ πš•πšŠπš‹πšπšŠπš—πšžπš–, πš˜πšŠπš”πš–πš˜πšœπšœ, πšœπš–πš˜πš”πšŽπš 𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍, πš‚πš˜πš–πšŠπš•πš’πšŠπš— πš’πš—πšŒπšŽπš—πšœπšŽ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my nose this smells like sandalwood, cinnamon and incense. It smells expensive.

But I wouldn't buy a bottle of this $187 for a 50ml

Nothing special but it does smell good.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Aight Coli scent brehs, time to hypothetically help this fella out. Which one u sendin' cuz out on a mission with if this is his collection?

Also, to take it a step further, if YOU had one shot at a sit-down with say, Chole Bailey, which joint out of your personal collection you goin wit?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ever smelled a cologne on someone out in public and wanted to ask what it was but couldnt..

You know how we got phones & shyt and they can listen to a song and identify it?

We just need someone to patent some shyt that absorb someone's scent and identify the 10 or million possible fragrances that it could be.

Otherwise...

Gonna get it done the old fashioned way.

jeepers-creepers.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Aight Coli scent brehs, time to hypothetically help this fella out. Which one u sendin' cuz out on a mission with if this is his collection?

Also, to take it a step further, if YOU had one shot at a sit-down with say, Chole Bailey, which joint out of your personal collection you goin wit?

Bleu de Chanel or Prada Carbon.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Out of those...most of them are freshies, fresh leaning. Yeesh.

If I was him, I'd go with MYSLF,
If I was me, I'd go with BDC.

The bold choice is Night Vision

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I've had a sample for a couple years but rarely wear it, but Afternoon Swim is about to be my summer scent. May just spring the $300 for it
Silver Mountain Water by creed is probably my other favorite, fukk I'll just buy both and stop bytching. Colognes legit be lasting me like a decade so might as well do it

Not fragrance related but I also copped a couple of those Cremo bodywashes off Amazon after seeing some tiktoks of women saying how good men who wear it smell :dead: