brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like my brethren @Fresh , I too have relapsed
full

And to take it a step further, I both did a blind buy against the wishes and advice of our resident Lord & Liege of Fragrances @WIA20XX
full

And to top it off wit the 'truffle' cherry on the proverbial cake @Remote we not gon' talk about the cost but I did get a slight deal
full

black-mamba-orchid.jpg

You see that? Even Bean is taking a whiff of the greatness. I know, Mamba, I know. I wanna feel that Black Orchid energy as well
full

This ain't no locker room body spray my niccas. During "tip off" them lights sure as bright brehs. This shyt hittin' fasho. Some of dat truffle, bergamot & other fruit rushin' a nicca like they goin' for a loose ball. But then the game begins my brehs wit that sweet science of the orchid, jasmine, and some opulent chocolate just to show off on some jab, hesi, step byke fadeaway over 3 niccas.

And we not goin' quietly into the night either. That dry down a mf. We gon' leave a trail of dat amber & vanille after we catch that dub in any club.

Aight brehs

I'm on a minutes/fragrance restriction for the foreseeable future :mjcry:

Gotta live vicariously thru yall for the next cpl months :mjcry:

kobe-bryant-rip.gif
Lol Mamba approved.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
full

And to take it a step further, I both did a blind buy against the wishes and advice of our resident Lord & Liege of Fragrances @WIA20XX
full

And to top it off wit the 'truffle' cherry on the proverbial cake @Remote we not gon' talk about the cost but I did get a slight deal
full

black-mamba-orchid.jpg

You see that? Even Bean is taking a whiff of the greatness. I know, Mamba, I know. I wanna feel that Black Orchid energy as well
full

This ain't no locker room body spray my niccas. During "tip off" them lights sure as bright brehs. This shyt hittin' fasho. Some of dat truffle, bergamot & other fruit rushin' a nicca like they goin' for a loose ball. But then the game begins my brehs wit that sweet science of the orchid, jasmine, and some opulent chocolate just to show off on some jab, hesi, step byke fadeaway over 3 niccas.

And we not goin' quietly into the night either. That dry down a mf. We gon' leave a trail of dat amber & vanille after we catch that dub in any club.

Aight brehs

kobe-bryant-rip.gif

don't ever blind buy cologne my breh, no matter how many people say it smells good, and don't go by name brand either, always sample first

for example a lot of people swear on Creed, I tried it and didn't like it, no offense to the brehs who do like Creed

but when I get paid I'm buying a small bottle of Versace Eros for 70 bucks, and my bro is getting me a bottle of cologne he has that I really like for 40 bucks

don't think just because a cologne doesn't cost that it's not piff either, I bought Nautica Voyage for like 30, and I bought Versace Blue Jeans for around 30 or 40

but after this NO MORE COLOGNE for me until September

I'm gonna get my watch game up because I only have four watches, lol

hope my post helped playboy

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
don't ever blind buy cologne my breh, no matter how many people say it smells good, and don't go by name brand either, always sample first

for example a lot of people swear on Creed, I tried it and didn't like it, no offense to the brehs who do like Creed

but when I get paid I'm buying a small bottle of Versace Eros for 70 bucks, and my bro is getting me a bottle of cologne he has that I really like for 40 bucks

don't think just because a cologne doesn't cost that it's not piff either, I bought Nautica Voyage for like 30, and I bought Versace Blue Jeans for around 30 or 40

but after this NO MORE COLOGNE for me until September

I'm gonna get my watch game up because I only have four watches, lol

hope my post helped playboy

Oh fasho lol

I don't blind buy nearly as much as I use to (on that decant wave on account of this thread) but this particular one was just callin' me and it just so happened to deliver :noah: .

And don't get it twisted, I luv me some Nautica or some random ass cologne I got off Amazon for $20-$40 lol.

Still ain't tried any Creed yet. Want to tho. Might be next on the sample list.

What kind of watches you be fukkin' wit?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Oh fasho lol

I don't blind buy nearly as much as I use to (on that decant wave on account of this thread) but this particular one was just callin' me and it just so happened to deliver :noah: .

And don't get it twisted, I luv me some Nautica or some random ass cologne I got off Amazon for $20-$40 lol.

Still ain't tried any Creed yet. Want to tho. Might be next on the sample list.

What kind of watches you be fukkin' wit?

I prefer G-Shocks, for a more serious watch I'm looking at Citizens and Timex

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
full

full

full

black-mamba-orchid.jpg

full

Aight brehs

kobe-bryant-rip.gif
I have that TF black orchid. It smells a bit feminine, but I like it alot. Not a fragrance for beginners, imo.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I have that TF black orchid. It smells a bit feminine, but I like it alot. Not a fragrance for beginners, imo.

I can see why that's something people say with it's varying levels of sweetness throughout its duration, but low-key I feel like the min mfs hear anything floral related and it's being put in the "4 the Women" box. It has enough earthy tones and boldness for me tho. I'm rockin' with it heavy.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest with you man....

I'm influenced by presentation to some degree. Now I did sample some of those Paco Rabannes at Macy's in the past and I really did like Invictus Victory EDP.
But I'm turned off by the bottle design from Paco Rabanne. I just can't ever see myself getting one of those 1 Million or Phantom bottles. No shade at all to anyone who likes them because scent is what matters. Just....me personally... :huhldup: