brehs lets talk cologne game

Daps

Commodity got 60% off plus an extra 15% on their Archive collection for the next 10hrs

I purchased:
Nectar_1512x.png
mimosa_1512x.png

Commodity now sell in the UK. I'm about to get that Velvet as I've smelt it before and loved it. What else you recommend there other than these 2? I typically wear By the fireplace as my daily.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Did the discount code change? For some reason it doesn't apply for me.
Peace. I mention maybe once every couple of days :russ:

:salute: :russ:

As Ive been saying, the code will not work if you have not sent the email associated with it. Coupon sites picked it up and non family members was using.

So ANYONE here needs to send their email they have been ordering with to me so I can active your email.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Do you remember the smell of those scented erasers at school?

Have you ever encountered a fragrance since that smells like them or how would you even describe the aroma I bet you can remember perfectly. That and inhaling Magic Markers because they smelled so dope.

Literally. Thinking about it I'm fairly certain everyone in here would've had a nasal predilection back when as I think fragheads are born, not made.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
1) PE was a lady killer during the Biggie Smalls era. It might still work.
2) Pour Monsieur is from the 50's. I've never put my nose on it. Most dudes are not gonna rock this, so you'll have an edge.
3) AHS - for me, is hard to find. When I finally got the extreme version, I wasn't feeling it. It does have that mint going on (Eros and JPG Le Male have mint), so it might work well with the females.

4) BdC - Everyone in the community loves this, especially the Parfum version. And if the fragrance community loves it - hoes hate it. The followers that tried to copy Chanel - Sauvage and Dylan Blue tend to be more popular with broads. And they're very popular designer scents. Sauvage is #1 sold, and I think Dylan Blue is in the top 10. Bleu de Chanel is #2 sold, but like Aventus, I think it's more about what men want to smell like, versus what females like to smell on men. Don't quote me.

I'd get samples of all 4 (or 6)

^I buy from these dudes all the time.

3mls is like a month's worth (5 spritzes for 30 days) in my personal experience.

If it was my money, I'd get BdC Parfum. If you're trying to get broads, I wouldn't buy Chanel.
I just copped decants of all 4 + YSL La Nuit & Givenchy Gentleman Reserve Privee

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber wanted to ask if you guys will be doing scented dupe candles any time soon? My go to place is out of stock (lazyroyal.com) and I don't think its coming back. Loved their Royal Entourage which was Aventus and had my office smelling amazing.
Peace.

Ive been experimenting with this, Im not sure how expansive we will get but Ive been able to make a fire Bitter Peach and 540 Candle. Fragrance oils are very fickle, and dont want to invest too much time into. Before it's said and done I think I will have some available for public consumption. It's 100 candles in the crib that I've experimented with. Good question.

:salute:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Peace.

Ive been experimenting with this, Im not sure how expansive we will get but Ive been able to make a fire Bitter Peach and 540 Candle. Fragrance oils are very fickle, and dont want to invest too much time into. Before it's said and done I think I will have some available for public consumption. It's 100 candles in the crib that I've experimented with. Good question.

:salute:
shyt let me know when available and I'll gladly buy the 540 and Bitter Peach. Fall is right around the corner and I need to restock up on my candles for work and the house.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
shyt let me know when available and I'll gladly buy the 540 and Bitter Peach. Fall is right around the corner and I need to restock up on my candles for work and the house.

Actually I'll shoot you a couple to test for me, on this next batch. I have some regular fragrances that I get an amazing throw from... Asian Plum, Strawberry Shortcake etc. Honestly I think may do some limited runs. The candle business is kinda crowded, but not with what we are doing, BUT it's like I want to roll it out right, and dont really feel like creating more packaging :comeon: .
if you dont mind Ill send you kinda plain Jane metal containers.... :salute:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
@BronxBomber wanted to ask if you guys will be doing scented dupe candles any time soon? My go to place is out of stock (lazyroyal.com) and I don't think its coming back. Loved their Royal Entourage which was Aventus and had my office smelling amazing.
Anyone else know where to get some quality scented dupe candles?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's probably been asked, but what's some folks go to for fall/winter? My woman absolutely loved Jazz Club on me, so that's already locked into the rotation, just need a few more to give a spin when I re-up from @BronxBomber

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I know it's probably been asked, but what's some folks go to for fall/winter?

Fall/Winter Colognes?

Tobacco - Tobacco Vanille, Tobacco Oud, Royal Tobacco
Brown Liquor - Baraonda, Malt, Pure Malt, Stronger with You Absolutely, Gentleman Reserve Prive
Sweet - Habdan, Stronger with You
Spice - Spicebomb Extreme, Musc Ravageur
Woods - Oud Satin Mood, Ebene Fume, Gentleman Boisee
Feeling Evil - Dark Lord, T. Rex, Ombre Leather, Tuscan Leather

I got other joints too, but this is what I'm trying to wear.

If 70 degree weather ever happens again....