Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@BronxBomber My nephew and his friends
been tearing yo ass up on them Oils
since i sent them the link.
St Louis,Detroit and Kansas heads.
They swear that shyt is crack....Just wanted to let you know.
UKVu0t8.gif
i put my uncle on the site awhile back.. that nikka be on them hoes at the nursin home with their own private residence :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

n he a low key chemist.. he be mixin n matchin shyt

put em on this... why he get this and n layered it with molecule 01...

wrec.jpg

nihga said the coli code dont work nomore

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
i put my uncle on the site awhile back.. that nikka be on them hoes at the nursin home with their own private residence :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

n he a low key chemist.. he be mixin n matchin shyt

put em on this... why he get this and n layered it with molecule 01...

wrec.jpg

nihga said the coli code dont work nomore

:salute: :russ:

As Ive been saying, the code will not work if you have not sent the email associated with it. Coupon sites picked it up and non family members was using.

So ANYONE here needs to send their email they have been ordering with to me so I can active your email.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

As Ive been saying, the code will not work if you have not sent the email associated with it. Coupon sites picked it up and non family members was using.

Can this statement be pinned at top of every page?

Like a bulletin message

So ANYONE here needs to send their email they have been ordering with to me so I can active your email.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

took a picture n sendin it to em

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
took a picture n sendin it to em

Fam no need to make it complicated. Just send me his email in the inbox and boom. Back in the game. A brother from here or BGOL hip me to it. Capital one was picking it up. Im thinking no was suzy from Wyoming on The C. :skip:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Which Chanel fragrance would y'all purchase? Not gonna lie, I'm tryna smell sexy :mjlol:

Allure Homme Sport
Bleu de Chanel
Platinum Egoiste
Pour Monsieur

1) PE was a lady killer during the Biggie Smalls era. It might still work.
2) Pour Monsieur is from the 50's. I've never put my nose on it. Most dudes are not gonna rock this, so you'll have an edge.
3) AHS - for me, is hard to find. When I finally got the extreme version, I wasn't feeling it. It does have that mint going on (Eros and JPG Le Male have mint), so it might work well with the females.

4) BdC - Everyone in the community loves this, especially the Parfum version. And if the fragrance community loves it - hoes hate it. The followers that tried to copy Chanel - Sauvage and Dylan Blue tend to be more popular with broads. And they're very popular designer scents. Sauvage is #1 sold, and I think Dylan Blue is in the top 10. Bleu de Chanel is #2 sold, but like Aventus, I think it's more about what men want to smell like, versus what females like to smell on men. Don't quote me.

I'd get samples of all 4 (or 6)

^I buy from these dudes all the time.

3mls is like a month's worth (5 spritzes for 30 days) in my personal experience.

If it was my money, I'd get BdC Parfum. If you're trying to get broads, I wouldn't buy Chanel.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
1) PE was a lady killer during the Biggie Smalls era. It might still work.
2) Pour Monsieur is from the 50's. I've never put my nose on it. Most dudes are not gonna rock this, so you'll have an edge.
3) AHS - for me, is hard to find. When I finally got the extreme version, I wasn't feeling it. It does have that mint going on (Eros and JPG Le Male have mint), so it might work well with the females.

4) BdC - Everyone in the community loves this, especially the Parfum version. And if the fragrance community loves it - hoes hate it. The followers that tried to copy Chanel - Sauvage and Dylan Blue tend to be more popular with broads. And they're very popular designer scents. Sauvage is #1 sold, and I think Dylan Blue is in the top 10. Bleu de Chanel is #2 sold, but like Aventus, I think it's more about what men want to smell like, versus what females like to smell on men. Don't quote me.

I'd get samples of all 4 (or 6)

^I buy from these dudes all the time.

3mls is like a month's worth (5 spritzes for 30 days) in my personal experience.

If it was my money, I'd get BdC Parfum. If you're trying to get broads, I wouldn't buy Chanel.
You the real MVP :wow: