brehs lets talk cologne game

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Lmao no way, Le Male Le Parfume clone I'm guessing?

Exactly!

I got the Lost Cherry and Bitter Peach dupes.

I saw this one yesterday for one of my Grail Fragrances - Roaring Radcliff

This is the OG

c4640ef4-90b0-4e37-8999-0286bdc28f69_48e7bc4b-6a10-475f-9a53-677e98f442d8_1500x.jpg

And this is the knockoff

theLion_B_1024x1024@2x.png

SMH

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Just saw Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Elixir at the mall yesterday. Not as sweet as the Le Parfum, maybe a little bit more smokey/tobacco, all in all real nice

It's cool. It reminds me too much of Le Parfum. I don't know if i'll cop a full bottle.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fall/Winter lineup gonna look something like:

Pdm Layton
Oud satin mood
Naxos
Angels share
Mfk Grand Soir

If yall had to choose one to go, which would it be? :jbhmm:
Out of that list..... I'd probably go Naxos. I kind of killed Angel Share, OSM, and Layton last year. I have Grand Soir just haven't worn it much.
I personally can't wait to wear Narcotica-Doza. The amber in that shyt is :banderas:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Fall/Winter lineup gonna look something like:

Pdm Layton
Oud satin mood
Naxos
Angels share
Mfk Grand Soir

If yall had to choose one to go, which would it be? :jbhmm:

Grand Soir would be my first choice (it's boring), Naxos after that. (more honey than Tobacco to me)

You's a bold dude to rock Oud Satin Mood on a regular though!

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
@BronxBomber

What’s your thoughts on
Roja Dove Elysium,
Molecule 01, Tom Ford
Grey Vetiver
Acqua di gio profumo

Also do you have any
recommendations for fragrances
I can wear to Kenya?
I’m going down there in two weeks

Elysium is an ILL fragrances, I'll be honest I havent worn in sometime but I dont cringe when someone gets it. I do think we have had many Rona Dove fragrances and I believe the brand is kinda over valued. They have a couple of bangers but they have some ones where Im like why did we get that one made. On the business side for us it suffers because lot of places just dont have Roja Dove sitting around for cats to try. So its like they dont know like H Tier Black is fire.. Cause its so exclusive nobody knows lol...

I love Molecule 01 - it is love/hate. Literally will get a review that says this is trash I cant smell it. Then the next review, I cant live without this I get compliments all day. It can be elusive to the wearer but the scent bubble is kinda like a Jedi Mind trick someone next to you won't smell you but someone ih the other room will be like WTF somebody is killing it.

We dont carry Grey Vetiver anymore, we kinda had it before Black folks was really rocking TF. We had in maybe 2010, sold here and there, by the time we was getting rid of it it was killing. Now we get people who really want it. Honestly back then we were not manufacturing, so at this point it may be worth getting the original and maybe even the parfum.

ADG Profumo I enjoyed I think we have small amount left we are re releasing. I dont really remember it being special like that, but that doesnt mean much, I have smelled so much sometimes I come back to a fragrance and be like yoooooo ...

DOPE my brother, I have never been but the irony is Im taking the the fam to Ghana in Dec. I have no idea what Im bringing. Son moms is making me nervous so Im not sure Im bringing much in terms of fragrance.

I think Molecule 01 will come with me, I always bring a small amount because it can really change another fragrance in terms of layering. By dec have no idea what else I'll bring cause by then may be in love with something else lol. Right now Im wearing this... I love it! It's really really strong though.

375x500.75874.jpg

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I need new houses to check out. Feel like I found my favorites from montale.

I want something smoky, bold but not overbearing.

I wear Arabians tonka now and always get comp on it. Women love it. It matches me perfectly. It really kills to have a signature fragrance that they won’t smell elsewhere and I look good on top of the shyt 😂 everywhere I go I get followed, approached or eyed.

I need something in that vein but smoky and bold. Strong.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally in the 90s this week

Might throw on some vintage Davidoff Zino 2morrow