brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I just bought the 1/3 roll on. I should've bought the 1oz bottle. Are yall gonna do Aqua Media Cologne Forte?

I did two hauls on last week from your site.

Yum Pistachio Gelato
Away Man
Sunset Hour
Punta Ala
Aqua Invictus
Aqua Celestia Cologne Forte
Sundazed
Enclave
Musk Therapy
Apex

We already had all of the Aqua, so if we dont have them now we sold out and discontinued them. Yes I think we may have 2lbs left of the
Aqua Celestia Cologne Forte, so yea man Im actually gonna grab me some. To me it was the best one out the group. The universalis was not bad but I think thats done as well. We held on to so many fragrances so now we are changing our model some.

Sundazed is being discontinued as well. We are getting rid of 135 fragrances. We have to make room.

That Yum Gelato is fire, and Musk Therapy.

We have 2 joints coming from EBK that are TOUGH. Actually have 4 but 2 coming soon.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Tried that Givenchy Gentleman Society - not bad. It's missing the iris note, but still decent. Definitely has a lot of innocuous mass appeal. Perfect for the office, but I wouldn't rush out buy a bottle.

Finally went back to Dylan Blue - and at first I didn't really notice the Blue aspects. After having it in, I could definitely get the Sauvage vibe from it. Definitely something that can hold space until you can get the Dior's and Chanel's in your collection.

Anyway, I'm at the gym getting it in on a Saturday. Big Black Jesus, dressed in all black, is doing his monk style workout. He walks by me, and guess what he reeks of?

Baccarat rouge 540.

It's the most un-gymly scent I can think of. Shout out to him though, I was on my last legs, but trying to get away from that cloud of Arianna Grande made me push through my set faster.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Recent Purchases

Salt & Pepper by Precious Liquids - This is a pretty neutral scent so it almost turns into a skin scent. It opens with the pepper notes which seem to stimulate the senses which in turn makes it a great scent to use fresh out the shower. Online there's hype about it being a certified panty dropper. @Cat piss martini I'm going to hit a couple of spots this weekend to gauge reactions. This is my date night/special occasion scent. It would work in a office setting but the price of entry for a bottle is $275.00 for a 75 ml and there's cheaper choices for office scents. Top notes are Sichuan Pepper, Black Pepper and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Bergamot, Caraway, Carrot Seeds and Coriander; base notes are Sea Notes, Violet Leaf, Patchouli and Olibanum.

Molecule 01 + Mandarin by Ecentric Molecules- The OG Molecule One has been one of my "Go-Tos" forever. Molecule One Mandarin has the same effect that the OG has to where everyone can smell the smell but you and its neutral enough to layer with other scents. The Mandarin version opens up like a salted mandarin. It reminds me of a sour Mandarin Margarita. This works for spring, summer, date night and the office. Layer it with Tangerine Boy after it drys down @BronxBomber

Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe - I heard a colibreh talking about this so I copped a dram. The scent immediately reminded me of the Mall of Dubai and the Dubai Airport. This is like the starbucks seasonal coffee version of coffee colognes. It is one of those scents people want to keep smelling to try to "figure it out." If you use cocoa butter as a moisturizer, it will pair well with it. To me, this is more of a winter scent.

Tangerine Boy (FBO version) - This is a great summer scent and date night scent. Its sweet and bold but not candy sweet. I think it has the potential that Curve had as a panty dropper back in the day.

I have PDM Layton, Dior Homme Intense and Dolce & Gabbana The One in the mail and will be hitting up FBO again soon too.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Recent Purchases

Salt & Pepper by Precious Liquids - This is a pretty neutral scent so it almost turns into a skin scent. It opens with the pepper notes which seem to stimulate the senses which in turn makes it a great scent to use fresh out the shower. Online there's hype about it being a certified panty dropper. @Cat piss martini I'm going to hit a couple of spots this weekend to gauge reactions. This is my date night/special occasion scent. It would work in a office setting but the price of entry for a bottle is $275.00 for a 75 ml and there's cheaper choices for office scents. Top notes are Sichuan Pepper, Black Pepper and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Bergamot, Caraway, Carrot Seeds and Coriander; base notes are Sea Notes, Violet Leaf, Patchouli and Olibanum.

Molecule 01 + Mandarin by Ecentric Molecules- The OG Molecule One has been one of my "Go-Tos" forever. Molecule One Mandarin has the same effect that the OG has to where everyone can smell the smell but you and its neutral enough to layer with other scents. The Mandarin version opens up like a salted mandarin. It reminds me of a sour Mandarin Margarita. This works for spring, summer, date night and the office. Layer it with Tangerine Boy after it drys down @BronxBomber

Montale Ristretto Intense Cafe - I heard a colibreh talking about this so I copped a dram. The scent immediately reminded me of the Mall of Dubai and the Dubai Airport. This is like the starbucks seasonal coffee version of coffee colognes. It is one of those scents people want to keep smelling to try to "figure it out." If you use cocoa butter as a moisturizer, it will pair well with it. To me, this is more of a winter scent.

Tangerine Boy (FBO version) - This is a great summer scent and date night scent. Its sweet and bold but not candy sweet. I think it has the potential that Curve had as a panty dropper back in the day.

I have PDM Layton, Dior Homme Intense and Dolce & Gabbana The One in the mail and will be hitting up FBO again soon too.
You gonna get pushed up on like youre the
chick by chicks.
I wore the shyt to a mixer a few weeks
ago and overheard a broad go.
(who ever is wearing that get p*ssy)
UKVu0t8.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Got some of that D&G: The One on the way also. Might fuk wit that Bright Peach somebody was talking about to. Niccas better be taking advantage of these Prime Day sales too.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Found another great cheapie while at some womans shop with the wifey.

Happy Cologne by clinique.

Im not a huge citrus fan but this shyt is :wow:

Smoothest citrus cologne since chanel and dylan blue.

They were trying to sell it at $70 but i found it online for $30.

Did research on it and this thing been out since the 90s :wtf:

Saw some youtubers who reveiwed it but its not out there so if u looking for somethung original and inexpensive, check it out

Heres the notes for it. . Top notes are lime green notes mandarin orange lemon and sea notes; middle notes are freesia jasmine lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are cypress musk guaiac wood and cedar.
You still fukkin with this? And has anybody else tried it? I see it for around the same price and was looking for something similar.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
You still fukkin with this? And has anybody else tried it? I see it for around the same price and was looking for something similar.

It's pretty cheap in terms of cologne.

On the notes alone, it sounds like it's just a good everyday warm weather scent, not a lady killer.