brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally ponied up the money for Salt and Pepper...

Man I should have looked at the notes.

Salt and Pepper
  • Sichuan, Black Pepper, Pink Pepper
  • Bergamot...
  • Sea Notes
What are the notes for Sauvage - the #1 sold frag on earth. Well known lady killer
  • Bergamot
  • Black Pepper, Sichuan Pepper, Pink Pepper
  • Ambroxan, Cedar...
What about Dylan Blue?
  • Bergamot, Grape Fruit, Water Notes
  • Ambroxan, Black Pepper
  • Incense, Musk, Tonka, Saffron

What about Bleu de Chanel EDT
  • Grapefruit, Pink Pepper,
  • Ginger, Nutmeg,
  • Incense, Cedar

But out of all the top designer blues, Sauvage is my least favorite. Le Sigh.

S&P - The pepper is stronger, the salt/marine/sea/water notes are stronger - and that's it.

S&P is basically double strength and double price Sauvage. No wonder hoes love it.

This a niche version of a Blue Fragrance.
But is Salt & Pepper the best of those?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
But is Salt & Pepper the best of those?

Objectively? Sure.

Subjectively, Hell No.
BDC is better than Sauvage because it's different from Sauvage. A double strength Sauvage doesn't beat BDC for me.

That said, the thing that amping up the power with S&P - the pepper tickles your nose.

It's one thing to smell pepper, it's another thing to have it affect you.

My current judgment on S&P, is that it's a tool cologne - something you wear to get something done - not something you wear because you personally like the way it smells. I can't think of anything else like this tbh.

This leans into chemical warfare, a weapon of mASS destruction...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got my decants in! They all smell great but I tell you now this Naxos 1861 is going to be a problem in the fall, probably going to get that full bottle. :whew:
Is there something you would compare the Naxos 1861 to?

Fall day time or night time?

:lupe:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Is there something you would compare the Naxos 1861 to?

Fall day time or night time?

:lupe:

Probably night time but I could see myself wearing it daytime as well.

It’s very unique not going to lie, maybe somewhat similar to Pure Havane (one of the more seasoned guys can probably give a better comparison) but I can already see this getting crazy compliments.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Father's day is coming up.

1) What would you get for your Dad?

My pops would probably want Nag Champa or "Bob Marley" from the my incense guy.

2) For my fathers, they gonna get you some cologne? Or is it socks and a meal out, that you have to pay for....?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Father's day is coming up.

1) What would you get for your Dad?

My pops would probably want Nag Champa or "Bob Marley" from the my incense guy.

2) For my fathers, they gonna get you some cologne? Or is it socks and a meal out, that you have to pay for....?
No relationship with him.
No hatred or any hard feelings. But it just is what it is.

So, that said…what cologne makes sense?

I’d get him the finest cologne I could find at CVS. Because I’m actually there to buy a Gatorade on my way home and I figure why not get it out of the way?

So clearly, it would be Brut.

Mailed.
COD.

:unimpressed:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Fire. @BronxBomber has the oil version and its :wow::ohlawd:

It's an attention grabber

Pineapple Vintage ALWAYs gets me compliments! It’s a great scent especially for summer time.

Def a great summer fragrance, lot of projection. It’s a staple and we been carrying for maybe 3 plus years. It was early in our manufacturing days, we did boost some of the pineapple notes, I think the original was alittle close to Aventus.

We are working on summer fragrances but oddly enough not many. We were swamped and had some huge women releases and unisex releases. We are kinda already in fall which we got some bangers coming.

Actually Tangerine Boy is FIRE! That’s a great summer fragrance and may be nice mix with pineapple vintage. Haven’t tried it just pondering.

If cats looking for summer fragrances check Imagination by LV, Torero by BTV (everyone knows my affinity for this house), aqua Sapphire By BTV, Bodacious (says fall but this to me is how the cherry notes should be used), Y and Y Live def doable for an everyday summer fragrance, Away Man is a nice everyday non intrusive summer joint.

Anyways as always appreciate all the brothers and sisters who have broke bread with us. We do not take it for granted n

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Actually Tangerine Boy is FIRE! That’s a great summer fragrance and may be nice mix with pineapple vintage. Haven’t tried it just pondering.

Actually got my bottle a couple days ago and tried it today.

Literal tangerine. But it's STRONG. I normally hit my self with 3 spritzes, 1 is good enough for office work.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps