brehs lets talk cologne game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to rep WIA20XX but I need to hit other people first.

That man's rep is way too low for all the work he's putting in this thread.
Maybe he's saying some goofy shyt in sports threads. I don't know. But in here he's Jordan status.

:mjgrin:
:blessed:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I tried to rep WIA20XX but I need to hit other people first.

That man's rep is way too low for all the work he's putting in this thread.
Maybe he's saying some goofy shyt in sports threads. I don't know. But in here he's Jordan status.

:mjgrin:
:blessed:

Plenty of cats in here know more, but I appreciate the dap!

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Tobacco is my personal fave - Tobacco Vanille, Tobacco Oud, Tabac 28, Smoke, Herod - are all in my top 20

I got Red Tobacco early on, and to me it's got sort of a root beer/licorice vibe. I think the tobacco is there, but there's cinnamon, oud, sandalwood, guaiac wood, nutmeg, and some other stuff.

If that sounds good to you, i'd get the decant. It's not tobacco forward to me.

@Remote

I agree with this, after I started to smell other tobacco forward scents I realized the tobacco is in the background on this.

Something else to consider is that this bih is LOUD. I only wear this one spray during cool days.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm still lovin this Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum. One of my fav lines overall. Real curious to check out the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Elixir that just dropped, that's on my list to get at some point

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thank your Limbic System and its constant search for novelty. Doesn't help that its the same center that process smell, emotion, long term memory and addiction as well...

65f61c17b8795975f8f0280d202c7061.jpg

Smell is the deepest wired sense and why the correct aroma unleashes so much inside because of all the overlap. Also why anyone who becomes a head binge buys like crazy and then attempts to justify it or feels that post scent clarity after cracking open a new shipment only to do it all again...
:mjlol: This bull shyt psycho babble----

Some people are just prone to (collection/shopping addiction) like any other addiction :dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This bull shyt psycho babble----

Some people are just prone to (collection/shopping addiction) like any other addiction :dead:
It's true that some people just love to shop for fragrances or whatever.
But it's also true that smells can bring back certain memories.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a decant of MFK L'Homme A La Rose and :wow: such a great masculine rose scent. The girl I'm seeing loved it. Decided to rock it today and it's so floral and fukking BEAUTIFUL. I already bought Silver Mountain Water and Gentle Fluidity Silver next month. I don't need to hurt my bank account more. :mjcry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I meant by everything else being on point.
If your personality is strong enough, you make people accept your cologne.

They think that the strong scent fits you.
It would be too loud on someone else, but on you, it's perfect.

In terms of holleration, going from a player to a coach to an owner - is about remaking reality.

That's why when you at Wal-Mart and a cat is blasting Oud Wood - depending on the rest of him - it's either dope, or he's clueless.

Kevin Samuels really liked Ebene Fume - and he could suit up and rock that. His personality and vibe fit it.

But in reality it smells like a Catholic Church at Christmas time. Strong, distinct, and a bit eye watering.
Only a cat like him could pull it off, and folks not be put off by it. "Big Boy" Fragrances. Not afraid to offend. Confident folks gonna feel him regardless.

Most of the other fragrance dudes, just don't have that gravitas. A few that do - BowTie Fragrance Guy, Big Beard, the dude that does Versuz Scents - they have that "it" factor. Most of these other fragrance people are not believable in those arenas (Including Justin Copeland). I don't for one second believe that Chaos Fragrances ever dropped any panties, unless he was moving his Mom's laundry.

If I'm feeling myself, and I'm out there shot calling and big balling, I'd rock Tobacco Vanille on a summer night, heavily.

But this new Work From Version of WIA, not out stomping these streets version, is kinda rusty, lol.

The ones most accepted for night time and summer use
  • Eros - EDT and EDP - apple and mint
  • Eros Flame - blood orange
  • Ultra Male - pear
  • Le Male Parfum - cardamom/vanilla
  • One Million - bubble gum
  • One Million Lucky - plum
These are all sweet, and in some cases too sweet for me - but as far as the community goes, this is what people wear on summer nights.

Most regular cats opt for heavily spraying freshies instead of going sweet. I'm surprised mint isn't more popular in the heat.

I would split the difference and try for a mojito type vibe. So Virgin Island Water, anything with light coconut, lime, very light mango, type joints.

It's a great question though, cause most summer/hot weather lists trot out the usual citruses, marines, salty, aquatic type joints.
:dead:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I got a decant of MFK L'Homme A La Rose and :wow: such a great masculine rose scent. The girl I'm seeing loved it. Decided to rock it today and it's so floral and fukking BEAUTIFUL. I already bought Silver Mountain Water and Gentle Fluidity Silver next month. I don't need to hurt my bank account more. :mjcry:

@Ohene

Told u nikka :birdman:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
What cologne are yall using for the summer brehs?

Summer is officially here. I still have my subtle safe cologne lotion/Nautica Voyage combo I use at my job

But I need something with some flavor. Some oomph
:jbhmm:

Post pricey ones AND affordable ones for the summertime. Because some of these shyts in here have me looking at the prices and my bank account like
:patrice:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What cologne are yall using for the summer brehs?

Summer is officially here. I still have my subtle safe cologne lotion/Nautica Voyage combo I use at my job

But I need something with some flavor. Some oomph
:jbhmm:

Post pricey ones AND affordable ones for the summertime. Because some of these shyts in here have me looking at the prices and my bank account like
:patrice:
Pricey:

MFK Gentle Fluidity
MFK L’Homme A la Rose
Bond no 9 Lafayette Street
Creed Virgin Island Water
Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi

Affordable:

Versace Eros EDP
Valentino Born in Roma Uomo
YSL La Nuit EDT