brehs lets talk cologne game

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Gentle fluidity silver:wow:
MFK did well with these... We released them some time ago, they really JUST getting burn!
@BronxBomber .. damn ninja.. you got me again breh… 10+ more oils.
:hubie: :pachaha: Nah def good looking! Im keeping cats from having to break the bank....
Found Gentle Fluidity Silver for $160 from a connect. Had to cop :wow:

Wore this today and yeah, spring/summer signature scent worthy. This has day party, white linen, bad bytch by your side, quality liquor and sunshine vibes. This is blended beautifully.

What do yall think of that sundazed Byredo cologne brehs?

I heard about it from somewhere on tiktok can't remember. It's time for the summer vibes. But I'm new in this cologne game
:patrice:
We are discontinuing this fragrance, it's good, clean, and kinda resembles the name. Byredo is just so expensive so had for them to get traction. I have Eyes Closed and working on that for the winter...
Just got a little bit of Les Indemodables - Vanille Havane.

Not sure how i feel about it. It's cool, but for what they want for the full bottle? Nah B.
The rum note was there for all of 15 seconds.
Now it's got that vanilla note that it's sort of Dua-Ish or regular designer.

Testing will continue.
We discontinued but may have to bring back, we can see behind the scenes how much demand. More than I expected.
@BronxBomber the updated site looks great and I see you dropped Tangerine Boy. Bout to cop. I got Himalayas and Gentle Fluidity Silver from you recently and the Shea Butter sample of Lamar :banderas: I have the CS and roll on but now I gotta get up on the Shea butters from your site.
Appreciate it Fam, it was a paid but have had lot of good feedback! Working on some other incentives that will pop up. Freebies over x amount sales etc. Yea the Shea Butters are on the low one of the products that are underpriced. The way we make them is unique because of the the of Shea, you dont get the rancidness you normally get. Lamar sales been going dumb. Kajal house is DOPE! Looking at 2/3 others from them.
My dermatologist complimented me on my scent. Gentle Fluidity Silver today :wow:
:sas1:
Rocking Ganymede for the first time.

I'm unable to describe it. I can sorta see why this was/is a fragrance community hypebeast
Ok sooooo this fragrance we classify like Molecule 01. it works differently on everyone, it is kinda spacey, or a fly ass robot:russ:.... I know doesnt make sense but if you wear it you will get it lol.
If you got enough to blind buy, you gotta enough time and money to get the decants.

I've got SMW and Naxos - I'd say SMW was more warm weather. Naxos is definitely sweet and leans fall/winter to me.

Salt and Pepper is The Coli's hypebeast right now, so if you're choosing between the 3, I'd get S&P.

S&P and Tobacco Royal are 1 and 2 on my next to cop.
Aaron Terrence Hughes Raw Tabac, if I can find the 10ml stateside.
I got that email from BX Bomber about Tangerine Boy, so I might grab that soon.
Tangerine Boy is dope. I won't front these are one of the ones that we did more justice to it. When we duped it, came out with more punch and depth.
This MFK- Gentle Fluidity Silver is dangerous. shyt is official.
@BronxBomber once again my brother thank you. Making another purchase this weekend.
:salute:
One day Im like the Gold is better next day Im like Silver.... We were way ahead of the curve on these.... When we released the people who knew and loyal faithfuls got it. Slow going then BOOM Im getting all kind of inbox like yall have Gentle Fluidity.... Me:sas2:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What’s up with these oils y’all talking about? :lupe:

By The Coli's Own Bronx Bomber

Good service.
Good scents.
Good prices

I've got a few of the LV inspired joints and some other ones.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just caught a super duper dud off FragranceX, I’m finished with them. I was running low on “New York Nights” and since I never buy my niches from discounters I figured I’d try it out. Dud…this shyt is not New York Nights…or it’s like 15% New York Nights and like 85% alcohol and some other shyt…after like 10 minutes you don’t smell it at all. Yeah, fukk them, not even getting my Designers from them any more, 🖕, be cautious.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Community Niche Hypebeast - L'Air du Desert Marocain

Spices, Resins, and a bit animalic. I've been reading about this joint for like 4 years. Grabbed 5ml's of it...it's cool.

It's one of them stronger scents that I can appreciate, but I can't see myself wearing but once or twice a year, usually in the very cold, and prolly around the flat.

2 Niche Hypebeasts this week - Marocain and Ganymede. Both kinda cool, kinda meh.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Just have to enjoy what you have and wear your fragrances instead of always adding to the collection.

Thank your Limbic System and its constant search for novelty. Doesn't help that its the same center that process smell, emotion, long term memory and addiction as well...

65f61c17b8795975f8f0280d202c7061.jpg

Smell is the deepest wired sense and why the correct aroma unleashes so much inside because of all the overlap. Also why anyone who becomes a head binge buys like crazy and then attempts to justify it or feels that post scent clarity after cracking open a new shipment only to do it all again...

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
A

Can I get a review of this? I'm curious. Saw some recommendations for this based on other colognes that I own and like.

Tobacco is my personal fave - Tobacco Vanille, Tobacco Oud, Tabac 28, Smoke, Herod - are all in my top 20

I got Red Tobacco early on, and to me it's got sort of a root beer/licorice vibe. I think the tobacco is there, but there's cinnamon, oud, sandalwood, guaiac wood, nutmeg, and some other stuff.

If that sounds good to you, i'd get the decant. It's not tobacco forward to me.