brehs lets talk cologne game

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
do you travel? Bruh I'm on at least 3-4 round-trips a month. I've logged over 40 nights in a hotel this year already. I've done 36+ flights this year. :gucci:

I'm not checking luggage just for cologne. :stopitslime:

I know you wanted to talk down to me, but get real son :mjlol:

This is why I was interested in SOLID COLOGNE suggestions or ideas if any brehs had experiences with them :francis:
The safest option is to buy an atomizer.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
do you travel? Bruh I'm on at least 3-4 round-trips a month. I've logged over 40 nights in a hotel this year already. I've done 36+ flights this year. :gucci:

I'm not checking luggage just for cologne. :stopitslime:

I know you wanted to talk down to me, but get real son :mjlol:

This is why I was interested in SOLID COLOGNE suggestions or ideas if any brehs had experiences with them :francis:

I'm not trying to talk down on ya breh. You said "I really get tired of trying to figure how to not have TSA take my cologne etc." If you're well traveled like you say you are then you understand that sometimes its easier to check in stuff that TSA can subjectivity take. Since you don't want to do that, your best bet is a atomizer that they can take just because its a suspicious liquid:dame:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm not trying to talk down on ya breh. You said "I really get tired of trying to figure how to not have TSA take my cologne etc." If you're well traveled like you say you are then you understand that sometimes its easier to check in stuff that TSA can subjectivity take. Since you don't want to do that, your best bet is a atomizer that they can take just because its a suspicious liquid:dame:
Dude is a troll.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Tom Ford/Estee Lauder has had enough of Maison Al Hambrah/Lattafa's clones.

I actually like the Maison Alhambra/Lattafa clones I've gotten so far:

Lattafa Khamrah - Kilian Angels' Share Clone
Maison Alhambra Bright Peach - Tom Fords Bitter Peach Clone
Lattafa Bade'e Al Oud Amethyst - Initio Atomic Rose Clone

I forgot one. This isn't an obvious clone like the other's but its probably my favorite of the bunch:
Lattafa Fakhar Black - Yves Saint Laurent Y Clone

I heard good things about some of their other Tom Ford clones, so I'm going to buy a few before the price goes up or they sell out.

Last edited:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Blind buying. Which one would you guys roll with for a warm weather scent?

Salt and Pepper
Naxos
Creed Silver Mountain Water

help-me.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Salt and Pepper
Naxos

help-me.gif
If its for warm weather then you need to scratch silver mountain water off your list. That is not a warm weather scent at all. SMW is a fall winter early spring scent. You better with getting virgin island water or millesime imperial for a warm weather creed scent.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Rocking Ganymede for the first time.

I'm unable to describe it. I can sorta see why this was/is a fragrance community hypebeast
I sampled it and honestly thought I was missing out on an inside joke. I read comments comparing it to the smell of a doctors/dentists office and for me that was very accurate. Its not a bad scent imo just nothing I want to smell like

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Salt and Pepper
Naxos

help-me.gif

If you got enough to blind buy, you gotta enough time and money to get the decants.

I've got SMW and Naxos - I'd say SMW was more warm weather. Naxos is definitely sweet and leans fall/winter to me.

Salt and Pepper is The Coli's hypebeast right now, so if you're choosing between the 3, I'd get S&P.

S&P and Tobacco Royal are 1 and 2 on my next to cop.
Aaron Terrence Hughes Raw Tabac, if I can find the 10ml stateside.
I got that email from BX Bomber about Tangerine Boy, so I might grab that soon.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
If its for warm weather then you need to scratch silver mountain water off your list. That is not a warm weather scent at all. SMW is a fall winter early spring scent. You better with getting virgin island water or millesime imperial for a warm weather creed scent.

If you got enough to blind buy, you gotta enough time and money to get the decants.

I've got SMW and Naxos - I'd say SMW was more warm weather. Naxos is definitely sweet and leans fall/winter to me.

Salt and Pepper is The Coli's hypebeast right now, so if you're choosing between the 3, I'd get S&P.

S&P and Tobacco Royal are 1 and 2 on my next to cop.
Aaron Terrence Hughes Raw Tabac, if I can find the 10ml stateside.
I got that email from BX Bomber about Tangerine Boy, so I might grab that soon.

Not Naxos. That's fall winter. I'd go for silver mountain water. It's fresh and crisp. I have all three BTW

I appreciate the insight! I’ll knock Naxos off the list for now. Unless yall have a summer/warm weather recommendation I’ll roll the dice on Creed or S&P. Yall really them dudes! Salute