brehs lets talk cologne game

Daps
I need help with cologne. I'm looking for an inexpensive (not necessarily cheap but I don't wanna break the bank either), everyday cologne.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I need help with cologne. I'm looking for an inexpensive (not necessarily cheap but I don't wanna break the bank either), everyday cologne.
Like the brother above said, Savauge is basically can’t go wrong cologne, nikkas will say this and that but zero women ever will be turned off by that scent.

The “tear fya” oil here is a great nighttime/clubbing scent also. Oils last much longer and give you a really nice silky feel on your skin.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps

Interlude Man is great all year round, especially in the summer :troll:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps

Panty droppers. :mjlol:
Most these videos are bullshyt. They got these uncouth, badly shaped neckbeards out here thinking they can perfume their way into some p*ssy :mjlol:

If you take care of yourself and are approachable, scent will definitely enhance your attractiveness. But it ain't going to do anything for you by itself.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Panty droppers. :mjlol:
Most these videos are bullshyt. They got these uncouth, badly shaped neckbeards out here thinking they can perfume their way into some p*ssy :mjlol:

If you take care of yourself and are approachable, scent will definitely enhance your attractiveness. But it ain't going to do anything for you by itself.

Right!

On the list of things that make the panties drop, cologne probably 19th of out of 20.

The only fragrance reviewer I might trust on the subject is Big Beard Business - but he been married for like 10 years?

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
Right!

On the list of things that make the panties drop, cologne probably 19th of out of 20.

The only fragrance reviewer I might trust on the subject is Big Beard Business - but he been married for like 10 years?

Yeah he been with his wife a long time. He's definitely up there, his lists are always solid. But most of his reviews are too positive because breh is sponsored. At least that's my impression.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Start out with oils, they come in designer fragrances and are much cheaper to experiment with until you find something you like. Plus you can mix them for your own scents. I tried to link @BronxBomber 's storefront but it seems to be down right now?

Daps
1) Read the Thread - there are a lot of options.

2) If you don't want to put any work into it

Like the brother above said, Savauge is basically can’t go wrong cologne, nikkas will say this and that but zero women ever will be turned off by that scent.

The “tear fya” oil here is a great nighttime/clubbing scent also. Oils last much longer and give you a really nice silky feel on your skin.

Start out with oils, they come in designer fragrances and are much cheaper to experiment with until you find something you like. Plus you can mix them for your own scents. I tried to link @BronxBomber 's storefront but it seems to be down right now?
Thanks for the help and suggestions.

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been testing the "Game Time" sample from Alexandria Fragrances. Its a mix of Creed Aventus and Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait.
3 sprays is all you need with this, performance and longevity are all day. The smokey pineapple of the Aventus and the sweet saffron of the BR540 make for a compelling and versatile scent.

I know layering hasn't been talked about a lot in this thread but if you know what you're doing or just want to experiment, try out layering. Check out FragrantBodyOilz "2 Kings" if you're looking for an oil combo of the two. Another solid Fall/Winter combo is Mercedes Benz Club Black and Givenchy Pi.

"Scent is the invisible accessory that adds depth to one's presence, leaving a lasting impression long after they've gone."