I dont cop as many bottles
as i used to that (I like)
I'm gonna always have creed aventus,
git and silver mountain water etc.
but ive been leaning towards niche
houses that got epic blends.
It's about the compliments from women.

UKVu0t8.gif

Haha I do like niche fragrances. I'm getting YSL Tuxedo soon (a decant). Should be good.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'll rebuild my collection sometime later this year. I'm going exclusively niche but with a mass appeal. Can't wait brehs :wow:
This.........everybody is wearing the same shyt.
Women smell a new scent and go crazy.
When they ask what i'm wearing i dont even
tell em.......just enjoy me.
95rhUJZ.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Got a decant of Amouage Reflections 45 today but tbh it leans to feminine for me and if I want a sweeter fragrance with a more masculine DNA then Naxos is the way to go.

Got it off the strength of Demi Rawling but it was a miss for me.

Getting a decant of YSL Tuxedo next week.

I want to impregnate her :noah:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
One of my favorite fragrance reviewers right now.
Her and Justin Copeland are my go-to’s, the latter is the best on youtube imo.

Im going to have to get my nose on Salt & Pepper. I also seen Blue Agave getting love from the same house. I will have to get decant though I’ve been burned too many times blind buying bottles :francis:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So I'm just discovering this 6 year old thread. LOL. My cologne "library?" is that what we are calling it? It consists of a good bit of old and new. I still have some older scents like Polo and Aspen cologne. LOL. But I also have a lot of new stuff as well. Most recently picked up Citizen Jack Absolute. Though my 2 favorite colognes of the last year has been by Lacoste and Jimmy Choo.

I've been thinking about subscribing to Scentbird. Has anyone tried that? Anyone recommend it. I already have to many scents as it is, but I wouldn't mind trying out more. That seems like a good way to do it.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Her and Justin Copeland are my go-to’s, the latter is the best on youtube imo.

Im going to have to get my nose on Salt & Pepper. I also seen Blue Agave getting love from the same house. I will have to get decant though I’ve been burned too many times blind buying bottles :francis:

Justin Copeland still around :ohhh:

Him, Big Beard Business and Kevin Samuels came on the scene around the same time. Even used to collaborate occasionally.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I've been thinking about subscribing to Scentbird. Has anyone tried that? Anyone recommend it. I already have to many scents as it is, but I wouldn't mind trying out more. That seems like a good way to do it.

Never have. It doesn't have good reviews on YT from most of the top YT influencers.

Just grab you some decants, at decantx, scent split, etc and sample stuff you hear about.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Recently bought the Creed 5 pack for $65
Mainly wanted to smell Irish Tweed but fell in love with the Silver Mountain Water. Went to some club in Brooklyn after putting it on and was damn near dancing with my self just to get the whiffs :banderas:. I never even heard anyone mention this one before but I might spring the $300 for it

GentMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just ordered a Alexandria Fragrances sample set
- King Tut (Roja Enigma)
- Game Time (a blend of Aventus and Baccarat Rouge)
- Black Panther - Bvlgari Tygr
- Fame 15 (Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol)
- Retro Flare Silver - MFK Gentle Fluidity Silver (currently have a decant of this from MFK….great spring/summer/office scent. Posh/upscale)
- Interplay Extrait - BR540 Extrait
- Zion - Roja Elysium

I’ll leave feedback after a few wears.