brehs lets talk cologne game

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Side effects smells likes rubber in the opening...I just got it so I'll just have sit for a while

- lataffa by Khamrah - smells delicious..think of a vanilla/praline version of Angel's share
I'm waiting on my bottle of side effect now:lupe:

I got Roja Elysium and Invictus Victory 200 ml coming too

That Invictus have women like:noah:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I’m 20. Looking to up my cologne game, where do I start?
I dont know your situation but when I was 20 and what I know now I would go thru thread, pick out a couple got to the high end spots (saks/nordstrom) and sephora type and actually smell some of the joints. See what jumps out at you, alot of stuff other like, you might not vibe.. Some stuff you do love you wont ever see posted..

Ex. Some of the first scents when I first got in game I never see mentioned now like Givenchy Pi was legit to me, I think it was popular back in day (im talking 20 year run).. When I was moving heavy but just really getting in the game you couldnt tell me Bvlgari blv wasnt my guaranteed closer, I got soo much compliments on that joint, lasted all day, even all my boys got bottles, girls loved it, when I saw the reaction I had to learn more, when I went to get another bottle, it wasnt the same, didnt last as long, smells familiar but didnt have the same chefs kiss that I was used to, I lost her.. So I had to find a new one, and I been on that search ever since.. Also crazy to come online and read negative reviews of something you love, lol..

After you smell what you like I would just go order samples/decants, smaller batches if you like variety to see what really fits you, from there get a bottle of your favorite. Couple pages ago @WIA20XX mentioned decantx.com, I have gotten stuff from scentdoor, maxaroma, frangrance.com, etc. You also got @BronxBomber who has oils and more at good prices, he gets alot of love in here and drops codes for purchases I think. Check out his site

Also always check out discounters, Tj Maxx, Marshalls, etc. They be having some good joints every now and again. You might be surprised, also there are alot of facebook groups that like to sell and trade stuff where if you know pricing you can get good deal.

Good luck on your journey

Last edited:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I usually have two colognes.
1 for fall/winter
1 for summer.

I’m seeing a lot of brands here, everyone just switching day to day/ depends where you going?.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I usually have two colognes.
1 for fall/winter
1 for summer.

I’m seeing a lot of brands here, everyone just switching day to day/ depends where you going?.

I try to wear something different everyday. I actually use a random number generator* these days, so I can "spread the love" and use up more of my collection. Yesterday was Dior Homme Intense. Today was The One - Mysterious Night.

*Oh and you know I got a spreadsheet, stop playing.

If I got an occasion to go to, I'll be more deliberate.

I'd say a good minimal collection 6-7
1 set for Fall and Winter - one for the office/school, one for dates, one for clubbing/out and about
1 set for Spring and Summer - see above.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
So I should try out the khamrah? To some it’s a “cheap” fragrance at 70 or no?

Definitely Khamrah is a must try. If you like angel share you'll like khamrah even more. I'm getting a backup bottle before the prices go up. I bought it at Fragrancebuy for $49. It's out of stock now but it will be back in stock on Oct 23.