brehs lets talk cologne game

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I don’t know what this means but somehow it sounds un-Harlem.

Warning point deducted.
Poster is on probation for a week.

:dame:
sidetalk-ayo.gif

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
hey @WIA20XX Ombre Leather Parfum or EDP?

The Parfum (more oils/white label) "just" came out. It's cool.

I think the EDP (less oils/black label) is nicer myself. Ombré Leather (2018) Tom Ford perfume - a fragrance for women and men 2018

I couldn't pick out the EDP vs the Parfum if I was blindfolded. They both have different notes though.

In genearal
  • EDT - less perfume oils, projects the most, lasts the least amount of time
  • EDP - More oils than the EDT, projects but not as much. Last longer than the EDT.
  • Parfum/Extrait - More oils than the EDP. Projects a bit, but not as much as the EDP and not as much as the EDT. Should last longer than the EDP, and much longer than the edp.

But a lot of this is marketing speech. It's not like Gucci n'nem has equally spaced gas chromotographs taking measurements over time, and then graphing them for a consumer advocacy group to examine.

In real world conditions the concentrations might not actually affect the performance. And usually they change up the notes slightly between concentrations. The EDT might have Bergamot (a green orange grown in the Mediterranean), but the EDP will have Grapefruit (different citrus).

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Gone head and release a sampler pack so I can smell them all and buy my favorite ones.
I’ll hit you up, if anybody deserves it you do. I be seeing lot of 🧢. You keep it thorough.

I’m traveling but I’m gonna shoot you a message. I’ll just say as usual we are going to trend send a couple new fragrances to the market..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I'll take any recommendations from others if they found something dope recently. Preferably something I can get off Scent Split tho so I don't have to commit to it.
I lean towards the sweeter stuff so take that in mind. Stuff I rock around this time and like, most have probably been mentioned.

-Memo African Leather
-Ysl Tuxedo
-Savoir Faire Soul Cafe
-Tom Ford Ombre Leather
-Kilian Black Phantom
-Naxos
-Mon nom Est Rouge
-Tauer L'air Du Desert Marocain
-PDM Layton

-Azzaro Wanted by night
-Maison Margiela Jazz Club
-philipp plein no limits
-issey miyake pulse of the night/noir ambre

Im cutting stuff and list still too long, smfh..

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lean towards the sweeter stuff so take that in mind. Stuff I rock around this time and like, most have probably been mentioned.

-Memo African Leather
-Ysl Tuxedo
-Savoir Faire Soul Cafe
-Tom Ford Black Phantom
-Naxos
-Mon nom Est Rouge
-Tauer L'air Du Desert Marocain
-PDM Layton

-Azzaro Wanted by night
-Maison Margiela Jazz Club
-philipp plein no limits
-issey miyake pulse of the night/noir ambre

Im cutting stuff and list still too long, smfh..
YSL Tuxedo I want to try. But I haven’t found it in stores. I like all the YSL’s I’ve smelled.

Almost got a sample of African Leather today. But I placed my samples order without it. Next time tho. Same with Naxos.

I appreciate you taking out the time to share your list. I can bookmark it and test things later.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
YSL Tuxedo I want to try. But I haven’t found it in stores. I like all the YSL’s I’ve smelled.

Almost got a sample of African Leather today. But I placed my samples order without it. Next time tho. Same with Naxos.

I appreciate you taking out the time to share your list. I can bookmark it and test things later.
Yea the tuxedo is LEGIT to me, one of my current top favorites.. I have seen them slowly having more bottles in stock at the high end spots, call your local stores to see if they have it.. Last year was almost impossible. I put alot of brehs on that..