brehs lets talk cologne game

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Any colognes made by Black folk that I can rock?…
:mjgrin:

full

@BronxBomber has a list of products he sells. Mostly oils. Some of the oils perform better than the original. Like his version of One Million for example.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Any colognes made by Black folk that I can rock?…
:mjgrin:

Scotch Porter

Bad Lands and The Porter House are my faves. Miami Duppy is cool too.

Glenwood is for people that like Santal 33. (I'm not one of em)

They smell like designer scents, so nothing too crazy.

And don't forget Sean John :takedat:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Looking better than some retail spots.

Scents of Wood
Amouage
MFK's
Nishanes
Creeds
PDMs
Rojas
Chanels
LV's

Damn.

Respect
Regular Sephora lol. Anyways what you recommend what has spice notes?

I like the Original Santal by Creed but need to get a couple other ones

Balla

Superstar
Daps
full

@BronxBomber has a list of products he sells. Mostly oils. Some of the oils perform better than the original. Like his version of One Million for example.

Ain’t gonna lie, his Legend cologne was decent.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
ok ok, yall gotta describe the smell, whats the linger time, bytches reaction imma need all the stats :pachaha:
Tom Ford tobacco Vanille will have women texting you "MY bed sheets smell like you:o:"

That and Victor and Rolf Spicebomb

Anyone use the oil impression of tobacco Vanille?

I am and for only $20 you smell just like you're wearing Tom ford.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Tom Ford tobacco Vanille will have women texting you "MY bed sheets smell like you:o:"

That and Victor and Rolf Spicebomb

Anyone use the oil impression of tobacco Vanille?

I am and for only $20 you smell just like you're wearing Tom ford.
How long that last though?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I recently found sample bottles of Creed Aventus and Creed Green Irish Tweed.
I had them years ago and forgot about them.

So here's the thing about those Creed colognes:

1. Less is more. With both of them, the initial scent was harsh for me. But as the hours went on, I did grow to like them quite a bit. I'll say that even though people seem to prefer Aventus, at the end of a long day, I liked the Green Irish Tweed more.

2. They're overpriced. It's just the truth. I would love these colognes at $150. At $300+ it's just ridiculous.

My question for the cologne brehs is: I've heard great things about YSL Bleu Electrique -- but it's been discontinued? I can find it online and on Ebay but since it's not in circulation, it would be a blind buy. Who has had experience with it?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I've Just looked up the first company looks like they based outta New York. It's a lot of perfumers come outta new york for some reason.

How do you like em? Look like you bout used up all the juice in one of them joints.
I fukk with both heavy....they both smell great...I've been on this Swedish brand though lately....Pana Dora....Swedish Wood, Aqua De Dora & Grand Musk....all 3 except for maybe Aqua De Dora would be fall time scents....

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Regular Sephora lol. Anyways what you recommend what has spice notes?

Spicy, to me, means either stuff like black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, or incense.

More Affordable and easier to find Range
  • Burberry - London - It's got something going on - Tobacco, Cinnamon, Leather
  • Armani - Acqua Di Gio Profumo - It's got an incense note along with the standard Seaside/Citrus DNA of Acqua Di Gio.
  • Viktor and Rolf - Spicebomb - baking spices) and Spicebomb Infrared - Smells like a red hot cinnamon candy
  • Azzaro - Most Wanted - Ginger

Less Affordable and sometimes harder to find.
  • Creed - Viking - Very potpurri/Christmas Tree
  • Dior - Sauvage Elixir - it's spicy like Drakkar Noir is spicy. Licorice.
  • Xerjoff - Naxos - Mostly cinnamon to me.
  • Tom Ford - Ebene Fume - Has Palo Santo, very churchy type incense spicy. Wore this yesterday. It's really grown on me, and is much nicer in the colder months.
  • Penhaligon's - Roaring Radcliff - Rum, Tobacco, Ginger, Cinnamon

There are a lot of others, but I don't own the other ones I'm thinking of. Nishane Spice Bazaar comes to mind. Same with Tauer - Air Desert Marocain

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Spicy, to me, means either stuff like black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, or incense.

More Affordable and easier to find Range
  • Burberry - London - It's got something going on - Tobacco, Cinnamon, Leather
  • Armani - Acqua Di Gio Profumo - It's got an incense note along with the standard Seaside/Citrus DNA of Acqua Di Gio.
  • Viktor and Rolf - Spicebomb - baking spices) and Spicebomb Infrared - Smells like a red hot cinnamon candy
  • Azzaro - Most Wanted - Ginger

Less Affordable and sometimes harder to find.
  • Creed - Viking - Very potpurri/Christmas Tree
  • Dior - Sauvage Elixir - it's spicy like Drakkar Noir is spicy. Licorice.
  • Xerjoff - Naxos - Mostly cinnamon to me.
  • Tom Ford - Ebene Fume - Has Palo Santo, very churchy type incense spicy. Wore this yesterday. It's really grown on me, and is much nicer in the colder months.
  • Penhaligon's - Roaring Radcliff - Rum, Tobacco, Ginger, Cinnamon

There are a lot of others, but I don't own the other ones I'm thinking of. Nishane Spice Bazaar comes to mind. Same with Tauer - Air Desert Marocain
Thanks bro !

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So I recently found sample bottles of Creed Aventus and Creed Green Irish Tweed.
I had them years ago and forgot about them.

So here's the thing about those Creed colognes:

1. Less is more. With both of them, the initial scent was harsh for me. But as the hours went on, I did grow to like them quite a bit. I'll say that even though people seem to prefer Aventus, at the end of a long day, I liked the Green Irish Tweed more.

2. They're overpriced. It's just the truth. I would love these colognes at $150. At $300+ it's just ridiculous.

My question for the cologne brehs is: I've heard great things about YSL Bleu Electrique -- but it's been discontinued? I can find it online and on Ebay but since it's not in circulation, it would be a blind buy. Who has had experience with it?

After it dropped, YSL Bleu Electrique has appeared once or twice at discounters. I think it's a supply chain issue.

I copped it when it came out, Macy's had a weird 50% off sale. I also ended up buying the decant.

It smells like Caramel. No nuance, no florals, no spice, not woods..just caramel.

I would not go out of my way to buy it, especially not at Ebay prices.