brehs lets talk cologne game

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yea man rock it with respect, only a few got one :salute:its only right you have been supporting without all the flip flam.

Yea man its no sweat, like I said we get cats that come in and literally buy 2 women and 1 men and be like yo Im killing these chicks at my job :youngsabo:

Yea I feel you, I just tell cats, its like for a cup of Starbucks you can find that gem that works for you. And I promise you its like one day you wake up and its like the Matrix you see things different. You about to go to a function and you walk in to a function like this..... Knowing you wore the perfect fragrance for it. I spoke at an event and was rocking Roi Sans, people was walking past me like yooooooo what is that..

200.gif

True indeed. Im a humble brother but haven't duped any fragrance in which the originals lasted longer then ours:leon:
Ima see if I can find the vendor it was.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
This thread has gone downhill since the replica and fragrance oil talk started. hundreds of pages discussing the same shyt:francis:

I used to come in here to get good recommendations of designer and niche fragrances but it's all
creece by bruce wayne fragrance oil dominating the last hundred pages

Facts, im glad homie is getting his money tho. He probably should have his own thread.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
This thread has gone downhill since the replica and fragrance oil talk started. hundreds of pages discussing the same shyt:francis:

I used to come in here to get good recommendations of designer and niche fragrances but it's all
creece by bruce wayne fragrance oil dominating the last hundred pages

You do realize that the fragrances I post are if I had to guess 95% niche designer, should be the same conversation. Its apparent to though that we really are not in the niche space like that. Im not mad you feel that way but this is a 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

Facts, im glad homie is getting his money tho. He probably should have his own thread.
If enough folks have the same sentiment I dont have an issue moving my talk. I started off here just giving out free fragrances. This was kinda whip cream for us we didnt build our business off this thread. I came from BGOL and just figured Id add on. :stopitslime:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You do realize that the fragrances I post are if I had to guess 95% niche designer, should be the same conversation. Its apparent to though that we really are not in the niche space like that. Im not mad you feel that way but this is a 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

If enough folks have the same sentiment I dont have an issue moving my talk. I started off here just giving out free fragrances. This was kinda whip cream for us we didnt build our business off this thread. I came from BGOL and just figured Id add on. :stopitslime:

Cmon fam, i was giving you a compliment, ive bought shyt off you plenty of times

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Cmon fam, i was giving you a compliment, ive bought shyt off you plenty of times

I didnt say anything offense to you or the other brother. I quoted you and said I wouldn't have a problem if enough cats thought the same way. I just came in and added on. My inbox on IG,and site be lot of cats from here asking questions so I started coming back here to answer.

Im not that type of cat, Im all about spreading love, peace and saving cats a couple dollars. All while promoting Black business. I know we think the White Man ice is colder so I really be in here really dropping gems. The other cat was being funny but Im not offended at all... :salute:

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I didnt say anything offense to you or the other brother. I quoted you and said I wouldn't have a problem if enough cats thought the same way. I just came in and added on. My inbox on IG,and site be lot of cats from here asking questions that I started coming back here.

Im not that type of cat, Im all about spreading love, peace and saving cats a couple dollars. All while promoting Black business. I know we think the White Man ice is colder so I really be in here really dropping gems. The other cat was being funny but Im not offended at all... :salute:

I got you. I was saying this really should be your thread by yourself for you to do your biz . Like i said i rock with your product, you saved me some bread

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I got you. I was saying this really should be your thread by yourself for you to do your biz . Like i said i rock with your product, you saved me some bread

All good brother, I was just watching this thread and like the other cat said its mostly yo you ever smell Creed. Even if us releasing what 60 niche fragrances last year help expand brother palettes Im all for it. But again, I would bet anything of substance that I own on oil based products against the originals 100% on longevity and maybe 95% on duplication. I say 95% because raw materials are fickle for niche houses, they can change up a formula and we are stuck with what we purchased and made. Our Aventus is from like a 15 year old batch. The new batches are all much more fruity.

Anyways its all good brother. If I get the time I may just do that so cats who dont contribute but somehow dont like what they read can come back :lolbron:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I ain't see this brother was really getting busy with his own site and made a purchase of samples in another website. :unimpressed:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I ain't see this brother was really getting busy with his own site and made a purchase of samples in another website. :unimpressed:
Create an account and shoot me your name I’ll send you some free samples… :jawalrus:

PS. Not doing another free round just doing cause the brother mentioned.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
You already. We are releasing the Sauvage Elixir tomorrow.... It actually does live up to the hype but Ill tell you whats killing it... Prada Luna Rossa Ocean. Man we got so much to release, like 3-4 Roja Dove joints, another LV..... Im not even gonna list them all but def stay tuned. We been wild busy so I haven't been popping in but as always appreciate the support on this journey with FBO

Just got 3 of these that we are working on. Musk Therapy sold so well I was like ok we gonna have get more of this line!

I know it's already been discussed but thread too booming to find... You recommend the roll on or the spray? Do the sprays perform basically like the designer made jawns?

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
I know it's already been discussed but thread too booming to find... You recommend the roll on or the spray? Do the sprays perform basically like the designer made jawns?

I suggest purchasing one of each so you can decide which one you prefer. There is no definitive answer. Some prefer one over the other. Sometimes I’m making a spray for a fragrance sometimes I make a roll on for personal use.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Tom Ford Ombre leather from FBO is :banderas:

I prefer it over the real thing.

But I'll still take the Parfum Tuscan Leather Tom Ford over the Oil version from FBO.