Brehs Key and Peele is F*cking horrible!!!

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Agreed. I tried to watch it but didn't even laugh let alone chuckle.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
chapelle show wasn't cac humor?

:usure:

:childplease: breh EVERYBODY thought Chappelle show was hilarious. thats the whole reason i was watching comedy central in the first place i can still laugh at chappelle skits that i seen 7-8 years ago multiple times. this key and peele shyt made me feel like was i being trolled. its the same fukking format as chappelle show skits with stand up commentary in between except Key and Peele is about as funny as abortion.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
so im watching chappelle show on comedy and central. then they bring Key and Peele on after. Ive seen commercials for the show but never watched...for a good reason. this shyt sucks. this shyt has to be for cacs cause the skits got me looking like:usure: then the nikkas stand up in between skits is straight:gag:. how the fukk is this show still on? Says new ep tonight 10:30/9:30:scusthov: r nikkas really watching this shyt? ive been watching for about 15 mins havent laughed once.

Black comedy.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I'm talking about Comedy Central in general, man. Not sure what you gathered from that. I'm just saying that network used to be funny to me, now? Not so much. :stylesp:

It's nothing,
You used my slogan that I'm always known to use,
"Oh how the mighty have fallen."
That's all.
It's all good homie.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
Yeah man the show is wild & corny. I agree with the "hit & miss" sentiment, but that term applies heavily to some of their skits! Ain't seen a single skit yet that was consistently funny and that motivates me to NOT check for their shyt any longer. A single scene will have a vast amount of lame ass moments, but might provide a smirk-chuckle combo like once or twice.

Some of my white friends love the show. Was over a homeboy's house once and they had this shyt on, they were all dying laughing and I was looking like Paul Pierce when the Magic defeated the Celtics in the 09 Semis

116kmjt.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to mute it every time they come on in between John Stewart segments. shyt is terrible, worse they come off as c00ning and shyt.

:pacspit: