Brehs Key and Peele is F*cking horrible!!!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not true! Not true at all! I wanted to address this earlier, but forgot. Yeah, we compare aspects of their show to Chappelle's show, but this isn't all about Chappelle.

You've got this all wrong, man. I want to clarify something for you: I wanted to like these guys very much, and I gave them a huge chance. But they just. weren't. funny.

Now you're gonna scrutinize my comment about Chappelle thinking I dislike them for not being him, and I want to stress that this isn't the case for me (and I think for many others). Everyone isn't judging them against Chappelle when they watch, which is what you seem to be assuming.

What's really happening is: after giving them a fair chance and being thoroughly unimpressed, many of us draw the obvious parallels between what K & P are doing and what Chappelle didn't want to end up doing.

I'm over the fact that Chappelle won't be doing his show anymore. I'm not even expecting anyone to follow in his footsteps. We all want a new great comedy act with fresh ideas, but Key & Peele aren't that. They got their chance, and they failed to deliver. There are other people being funny right now who aren't Chappelle, so that's not the reason why many of us aren't feeling Key & Peele.

Bruh, this is someone here who collects seasons of SNL's and can recite just about every Eddie Murphy skit he did on there. Someone who saw in living color live when Jim Carrey did Ice Ice Baby and Kenan Ivory played Mike Tyson. Someone who tuned into every episode of Mad Tv in it's prime with Will Sasso, Debra Wilaon and Orlando Jones. I can say Key and Peele do make some funny skits at time. Yes they are hit and miss but the extreme hate is uncalled for and I'm pretty sure its from Chappelle fans who can't move on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Key and Peele are corny, wack and not funny. That show just looks one of the most industry agenda shows out there.

And while The Chapelle show was cool and all, it wasn't all that. Don't get me wrong, it was good but it wasn't great like In Living Color was. I think what won The Chapelle Show over for a lot of people was the fact that it had been a long time since there had been a show of that quality to come along. But in comparison to In Living Color, The Chapelle Show was average.

In Living Color >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chapelle Show

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
ya they fukking suck, I dont know anyone whos a fan. Actually Im pretty sure theyre whole audience consists of yuppies and aging hipsters (Hipsters get to a point where theyre still with it but they dont know how to be hip anymore. Its kind of sad)