Kenyon Martin and Gilbert Arenas having a dumbass shouting match argument is f*cking hilarious

lib123

All Star
Daps
Gil made sense, he just didn't communicate it well. Having a bigger 4 who can contest shots at the rim is valuable, even if they aren't necessarily a shot-blocking rim-protector.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
If these nikkas got on their calmy talking about the intricacies of PNR defense nikkas would be :zzz:. This is what people respond to...loud mouths and back and forth.
The crazy thing is they do that too..but that never gets posted because like you said…ppl don’t care

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
What did you expect from an unprofessional podcast? The shyt they say is something you'd hear shooting pool with friends or at the barbershop. They know this stupid style of podcast these days generates the most views.
That's why it's so entertaining

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

10:30

- Gil: Embiid needs to play faster next season, now that he has a better squad. Can't milk 15 seconds going in his bag
- McCants: Who's team is it? Why the hell does Embiid need to adjust his game, I do what I do, I give you the ball when I feel like it
- Kenyon Martin: fukk all that, he needs to make his 12 second moves into 6 seconds!!!

They at it again :mjlol: :laff: :laff: :laff:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didnt watch to know if hes right or wrong here but Gil the most frustrating dude in this lane, because he'll have amazing insight on one topic but then follow it up with several trash opinions

Almost feel like he does it on purpose to get in the algorithms
Of course it’s on purpose. Gil, and even more so Rashad, have mastered the art of getting attention.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
K_Mart is usually dumb as rocks but hes making alot of sense in this argument.

Blocking doesnt mean ur a rim protector.You can be a big 2 or 3 and block shots off the ball ur not necessarily protecting the basket tho...and he was right he wasnt a rim protector he was a lane intimidator like Malone was but they wasnt Shaq or Hakeem...

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas talking about pissing the bed and nick young said as an adult he pissed in the bed

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course it’s on purpose. Gil, and even more so Rashad, have mastered the art of getting attention.

The way Gil be sweating in these arguments,I dont think he does it on purpose:mjlol:

Mccants just says what feels right at the moment without thinking it through. And will just make up a argument if someone exposes how dumb his logic is lol.

Blocking doesnt mean ur a rim protector.You can be a big 2 or 3 and block shots off the ball ur not necessarily protecting the basket tho...and he was right he wasnt a rim protector he was a lane intimidator like Malone was but they wasnt Shaq or Hakeem...

I dont even think Gil was wrong in the rim protector debate. He said blocking doesnt make you a rim protector,but then said Marcus Camby was moreso the rim protector on their team because he was more of the blocker. But then he said people feared coming in the lane on him,because he would knock them on they ass.

To me that is still a damn rim protector,especially considering Kenyon could block. . Many smaller guards will be more afraid of contact with bigger players. Whos a rim protector and whos not,is probably better seen through the eyes of a guard.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hassan Whiteside was the perfect example that getting a lot of blocks doesn’t make you an elite rim protector

You can throw Myles Turner in there too